ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My old mica classic Impreza on ebay

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
That is f**king lovely!!!!

But at £2500, it makes mine look very cheap so I'm glad it's for sale at that price! Lol

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
That is cheap Dan!
You know me Tone, buy cheap sell cheap. Keep them moving along! Lol

Tbf the only other road worthy car I've got at the moment is a Saab diesel so I'm in no rush to sell the Scoob.

I agree with @imprezaworks though, nice classics (especially as nice as the one in the OP) are super rare now. Most have been barried right up.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Clio 220 Trophy
Makes me wish I'd kept hold of my wagon a bit longer. I rekkon I'd of doubled what I paid for it if I'd kept it another 12 month

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
i should of kept the car standard and held on to it. it was that nice, was on 50k and the owner was an older guy and a total perfectionist, there honestly wasnt a singe mark or dint on it, couldnt belieive the condtion of it when i went to view it, haggled for about an hour just to get £200 knocked off the £5k asking price........he wasnt for budging! and i only took £4800 with me as i assumed (wrongly) that he would expect a bit of haggling. lol. got there in the end though.