ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My PH1, Titanium Heavy lol

Not much to report other than im getting the Cat(s) changed on it to a sport cat as the twin cat is a big restricting mofo! lol

Well folks, havent updated this thread in a while but theres not much to report TBH.

Had a bit of an issue with the immobliser/key so ordered a new key and job done.

Also had a bit of a derv sound coming from the engine so have had the dephaser pulley changed and it has never ran so sweet. Its like a brand new car.

Changed the front seats too so the inside is pretty much mint now.

Will update with pics soon.

Friggin clutch died on it today! Pure gutted, AA truck will be here soon to get it away to get sorted.

Gutted! But will be back once again! LOL

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I've never really got to look at your car before, I really like it!

The Turini's suit it down to the ground, I'd love a set of anthracite ones on mine.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I've never really got to look at your car before, I really like it!

The Turini's suit it down to the ground, I'd love a set of anthracite ones on mine.

:nono::nono:

Dont do it or il come down saaf and beat your ass

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I've just changed my mind, to "I'd love silver ones"

Turini's on a ph1 is quite acceptable IMO, Mr Tunst.

turini1.jpg

+
L-Renault-Clio-172-2.jpg

=
sheep1.jpg

+
BatHit.gif

Wins :D

After a lot of ball aching, swearing and blood sweat and tears finally got the clutch changed and got it going again last night and a long week of nightmares!

Big thanks to Cro who was there when in need! <3 :cool:

RB One Eight Two
Another stunning ph1, looks great on Trophy turinis. Im really liking ph1s at the minute

Well i met up with Nigel (ferret) last night for a bit of wheel swappage lol.

Had gotten a bit bored of the Turini's and seeing as my standard rims were buckled when i bought it, so met up and swapped rims.

ae232e92.jpg

0b88b668.jpg

Looks well on its standard wheels, although a refurb would have them mint! Miss the Turini's tho lol.

Also informed nigel that his car was iceberg instead of titanium :rasp:

anything
Well i met up with Nigel (ferret) last night for a bit of wheel swappage lol.

Had gotten a bit bored of the Turini's and seeing as my standard rims were buckled when i bought it, so met up and swapped rims.

ae232e92.jpg

0b88b668.jpg

Looks well on its standard wheels, although a refurb would have them mint! Miss the Turini's tho lol.

Also informed nigel that his car was iceberg instead of titanium :rasp:

lol how mad was i when i noticed the different shades lol ... thanks again mike

Finally got round to fitting my HID's which i had sitting for a month lol.

Excuse the crappy daylight pics, but its hard to take a decent shot at night time.

The before and after shot, drivers side with the hid and the pass side with the normal bulbs

2eec9247.jpg

Then all fitted :)

dfc00b77.jpg

Also fitted the sidelights to match (sorry no pics of them) so all in all really chuffed with them.

Thanks to Paul16v for them.

For the folks that enquired about where i placed the ballasts here you go;

The drivers side ballast i mounted under the air con pipes and used one of the cable mounts to bolt down the ballast.

b142a89c.jpg

2d351ff0.jpg

The passenger side i mount on the mount that runs from the ecu to the sub frame just next to the airbox.

96da4267.jpg

6dc73e75.jpg

Well chuffed with the way they fit. :)

clio williams, Ph1 172
Yours are tidier fit than mine mate. I haven't fastened mine tight yet as I like to test every kit on mine before sending now to make sure they work lol.

Cheers fella. :)

I couldn't be assed with the cable tied half assed look so i wanted to do it properly. Saying that the drivers side took a bit longer lol, lack of space lol

Last edited:
  225 Cup & Williams
Nice one cheers for the pics mate might put mine in the same place ive just got one cable tied to the air con pipes on the drivers side lol

Well......

After a long time of it sitting about i decided to tidy a few things up on the old girl, the standard wheels were a bit grubby and the paint from the calipers was flaking off so i decided to partake in a spot of painting lol.

So while i had my brothers ramp to use for a while i got the wheels off and give them a rub down to take off all the rough bits on them and to smooth them down.

7b484f49.jpg

Then got them into primer....

e42c8cc3.jpg

Then followed by a nice few coats of silver and laquer....

409985c4.jpg

accff3c4.jpg

Once all that was sorted i finally got up to do the calipers, didnt want to go silver again because the wheels were silver so i decided on......

3f1e8b02.jpg

4219558f.jpg

Tidied it up nicely.....

3b00329d.jpg

dc0396a2.jpg

00b2506c.jpg

:cool:

All i have left to do on it now is:

Paint the other front bumper i have for it and get it on
And solder in a new pass side headlight connection due to my hand fisted ways were i fitted my HiD's (If cliospares can ever get it sent to me....)

Then she'll be up for sale...... :dapprove: