ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my stickerbombed clio campus

clio campus sport
i was tired of my clio looking stock so thought i would stickerbomb some of it, only done the front bumper and spoiler, might do the tailgate because i dont like the campus one not too sure, am open to suggestions :)

http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/6359237/
http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/6359240/

a low one
Think it looks wrong on such a standard car tbh mate. spoiler looks quite cool but not an overall fan im afraid.

clio campus sport
im not too sure on my bumper tbh, is there anywhere your reckon i should stickerbomb? boot/tailgate? got some big stickers for that.

clio campus sport
yeah they are paper based so need laquer but they do the job :) um the book had over 250 stickers and i still have about 50 left.

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Stickers only suit a car if it's euro style IMO. But even then doing the hole bumper and spoiler is abit OTT. Search for Tom 46 (I think) he did it to his, and it made it onto the front cover of fast car...

rb182 cup
gotta agree,the spoiler looks ok....but not the front bumper. its gonna look wose at winter time with all the snow/slush on the road

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
bumper looks gash tbh, starting to get overplayed! but my roof was awesome :cool:

IMG_2062.jpg

stickerbombing seems to come from biking in a way, i stickerbombed my forks on the bike a few years back! lol

clio campus sport
that looks sick! is that a vinyl or individual stickers? and ye well i bmx/mtb and all my bike mates love the stickerbombing on my car :p i still not sure about the bumper though tbh.

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
adam you spelt awesome wrong ;)
and individual stickers lol, got them at fortwilliam dh. You will hate yourself for doing it when you go to take them off, espesh the paper ones out that book ;)

clio campus sport
haha :p oh kl, ye i know man the whole front bumper one is paper, gna be a b**ch :p might get rid of bumper stickers and do my boot cus campus boot looks naff and i got a few big bike stickers for it, what you reckon?

clio campus sport
I LOVE it! Plus if it annoys folk on here it's a win in my book!

Get it decked and will be shweeeeet

haha ye i've always wanted to get it lowered but my local garage said i couldnt just get lowering springs would have to get a suspension kit or coilovers, so gna need to save up .

200 FF Storm Grey
I saw a guy with this on his bonnet like 3 years ago, i thought ace, i've seen it more times than i've seen my own mother since that day and it's so boring now it's untrue, especially if you don't even take the time to build the stickers up and merely stick on any sticker you can get your hands on.

Should just leave it to the VAG/DUB boys to do it, it goes nicely with their beanie hats and hula flowers