ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Whip what you all think

Looks lovely

Thanks for posting pics too... youve just made up my mind not to get silver Turinis on mine :)

VaVa

Quote: Originally posted by fUbAr on 08 September 2005

Looks lovely

Thanks for posting pics too... youve just made up my mind not to get silver Turinis on mine :)
You no like?

they look like they might be refurbs - not quite as bright silver as new wheels.

Quote: Originally posted by lagerlout1 on 08 September 2005

Looks lovely

You no like?

they look like they might be refurbs - not quite as bright silver as new wheels.
i think the reason i dont like them is because they are a different shade of silver to the car. The wheels are quite dull compared to the ultra sparkly titanium paint.

VaVa

Quote: Originally posted by lagerlout1 on 08 September 2005

Looks lovely

You no like?

i think the reason i dont like them is because they are a different shade of silver to the car. The wheels are quite dull compared to the ultra sparkly titanium paint.

Pretty sure they are refurbs tbh, as they are usually a very bright silver, could be wrong though. I have them on my Iceburg 172, and they do seem to sort of clash with the silver paintwork. Still, a few KGs lighter and Cup track...

Golf R/Leon FR

very nice chris liking the turinis not keen on the mk2 rear bumper tho

def needs coilovers and exhaust next

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Quote: Originally posted by phoenixy on 09 September 2005

very nice chris liking the turinis not keen on the mk2 rear bumper tho

def needs coilovers and exhaust next
H&R coilovers next month dude.

i already ahev an exhaust......K-Tec Stealth.:D