ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*n0rfbest go to Cymru! Evo/Llangollen Ponderosa April run, Sat 9th April*

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
Well i'm ready! Track rod end replaced so my wheel doesn't sound like it will fall off, car cleaned and a full tank. Its unusual for me to be so organised :)

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
I went to wash it this morning, but ended up performing open surgery on my pressure washer. The locking machanism on the outlet pipe came off so the pump was just throwing water into the inside of the casing. Fixed. I'll wash later

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Only just seen this, but it has my interest.

Had the monaco tracked up yesterday, so handles sweeeeet. But found a split in my exhaust, and my rad is leaving a touch. Also need a new gearbox mount fitting...........

but f**k it, see you guys at Lymm

:)

Nimbus Megane R26
Girlfriends in hospital having a kidney removed so i gotta show my face in work at 6am then go hospital asap :( :(

Weather looks brilliant too :(

Have fun all and drive safe!!

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Girlfriends in hospital having a kidney removed so i gotta show my face in work at 6am then go hospital asap :( :(

Weather looks brilliant too :(

Have fun all and drive safe!!

f**k her, she hates you anyways.

She is suffering from a massive water infection from taking a load of **** while you're out all day.

You might as well come out with us

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
Went for run round EVO triangle on Wednesday then across to Llangollen and Horseshoe Pass then back to Chester over Llandegla Moors. Took back roads through Clocaenog from Ruthin, superb roads but very twisty and narrow. Took about 2 and half hours to do route from Chester and back again. Traffic quite slow on A5 through Corwen and into Llangollen. It'll be even slower tomorrow!

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
Only just seen this, but it has my interest.

Had the monaco tracked up yesterday, so handles sweeeeet. But found a split in my exhaust, and my rad is leaving a touch. Also need a new gearbox mount fitting...........

but f**k it, see you guys at Lymm

:)

If your rad is leaking a bit get a bottle of radseal and get it put in now. Its looking like a warm day tomorrow so you don't want cooling problems. It will seal any small leaks and doesn't block the cooling system up.

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
According to google street maps the two carparks in Llangollen are pay&display, short and long stay, which will be fairly busy on a sunny Saturday.
So to save and ticket nazis bothering me I'll meet you at Chester m56 services (J14 CH2 4QZ) for 0930.
Its only 10mins out the way for me anyway.

Anyone else from Chester want to follow me up there?
How many from Chester meeting at Chester services for 9.30? Saves me going all the way to Llym!

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
parking in LLangollen tomorrow will be a nightmare if its another nice day. There's a car park near the Horseshoe falls down a back lane which is free at the back of the Chain Bridge hotel. Went there last week for a run out. It's at LLantysilio near the church.Plenty of space there but its away from town. Access either from A5 or from road going up to Horseshoe Pass.

rb182 cup
where will the group be around 12.30? any ideas? i gotta work til 12 & was thinking of joining up after work

M135i and the shed
I'm ready. :)

Car washed, swirly as feck as it's not had its spring detail yet.

At least the suspension doesn't feel like it's going to fall off now though! Bonus! :D

guys theres no point saying move the carpark in llangollen now as it'll only cause issues... meet points are the same in lymm and chester yeh. Alot will be picked up from here so when we get to llangollen the chaos will begin (suits me fine ;)) then decide what convoys to split and hook a right out onto the main st then off towards Corwen. Roads will be busy maybe so but if i'm honest i'll be happy enough with some glorious weather, a day out seeing fellow RS's and a scran up on the horseshoe.

My number is 07966697109 if anyones lost tomorrow, ring me, dont text as i'll obviously be driving alot....

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
dont know it was locked?!? ok heres the deal guys....

Lymm @ 9am...

leave at 9.15am...

M56 chester services @ 9.30am (as close as poss)

leave at 9.45...

Then straight run to Llangollen I'm thinking, chester lads help me here... thinking the carpark behind the main street over the bridge?

from then on, through corwen into the country and make our way through it all and back over towards the Horseshoe and the Ponderosa for lunch, they will be expecting us.... easy peasy.

Any N wales lads fancy leading a bunch of norfbesters through the route let me know, as i still feel it best we split the convoy.

postcodes and maps to come today and tomo :)
The car park is on market street over the bridge on the right on A5 side of river. Its not free though. Did a recce on wednesday.

i know its not free, we wont be hanging about there... plus you find me somewhere on the route that can accom this many cars. i drive it weekly and aint just thought it up on a whim mate :)

see you all tomo.

again any issues 07966697109

AG 200 cup
Quality run out today will need to do it again, even though my car now looks like its been though the desert thanks to a bit of offroading.

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
Was awesome!

I think we should thank Naith for organising this :clap:

Very well put together meet, we did lose people.. but that happens on these sort of meets. We all got there in the end.

Food in the Ponderosa was spot on :approve:

LOL at the 'dolls' they were selling in there! Chris knows what i'm on about

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
I think next time I'll bring some PMR radios so that the convoy can stay in communication. I have a set of 4 so could spread between lead car back runner and one other.

great idea mark. amazing day, thanks to all concerned. good driving, great views, petrol fumes, crap food... perfection.