ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

National Meet Activites

SchwepTek™
Right then, seeing as the national meet at Wicksteed Park is coming up very soon I thought I'd see if people have any ideas of things we could do.

TrannyB may have already thought of some and obviously some people may want to go off and do their own thing but I thought that we should at least get to know who people are and put names to faces, etc.

What you all think?

SchwepTek™
I agree but what about during the day Saturday?

I also think we should have a major party/pissup saturday night for WilT's birthday! ;)

Corsa SXI 1.7 DTI
yer was wondering what were doing saturday?? maybe few of us that fancy it go check out some roads somewer must be somethig orite around there?? and yer BBq and Piss up...and we even hav a reason now :)

RB 182 Cup
Well there is a pizza hut and nando's near by if people get sick of bbq food! But I didn't plan on doing much other than drinking and having a laugh :)

Corsa SXI 1.7 DTI
mmmm tempted for a pizza hut on friday night save me trying to cook anything after the stupid long drive

but booze clios and bbqs :)

RB 182 Cup
Well also a large tesco! So your food and stuff can be bought when you get there saves car space, you can also buy whatever stuff is needed for the CS special olympics :eek:

SchwepTek™
Good stuff guys! Sunday is my only day off from last monday to next thursday so I cannot wait for the FCS weekend!!! :)

Corsa SXI 1.7 DTI
yer proper looking forward to it this week best go fast catn wait for thursday night coz the i know im on my way the next day :)

J

JACKO CUP 172!

lets have a massive cs piss up in a field and have a chuffing good laugh.well looking forward to it.