ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NE FCS thread.

Barge
This isn't a gauging interest "Who's going to FCS?" thread. It's a get your names down/room booking/ticket purchase thread.

Kneel (NW lot) mentioned about NW+NE coming together and pairing up as regional groups, using some names to book into the Travelodge at Alwalton (where most NE'ers are infamously barred from (ahem Karl and Bonxy - probably) along with some Brizzles!).

Last year was a right good laugh, so I'm sure this year will follow suit.

The rooms at present are £55.40 (link: http://www.travelodge.co.uk/search_and_book/hotel_overview.php?hotel_id=105) This can be split between either two or three people. Place was fine and cheap enough for a taxi into town, etc. also petrol stations nearby to wash cars if you want to or they have an outside tap.

Unfortunately, I won't be with the pack this year (booo, I know :eek:) but it's best to get this ball rolling. Tickets can be bought on the FCS website (as per) at any point, but my guess is these rooms will start to go over the next month or so, and/or become more expensive.

If you're interested in going and would like to pair up in a room with someone else/a couple of others pop your name down and go from there (effectively if you share it's as little as £20 each).

If you're a n00b and have any questions, pop them in here and I'm sure a regular will be more than happy to try and answer. :cool:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
My name is swaying to be a YES as i start a new job next week so watch this space

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Im going but have booked up seperately with me mate, we're staying at the hilton about 2 mins away from rockingham so I shall be having a nice lie in when you all have to get up half an hour earlier :rasp: oh breakfast is included on the morning aswell.....GOOD TIMES!!!

I shall be on the cliosport stand though so look for something low and silver and no doubt struggling to get over a 2 inch bump ;)

Barge
All part of the fun, Chris. Nothing like sitting in you boot with sunglasses on struggling to think. ;) Although I won't be suffering this year.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Haha, the hampton dont you mean? ;) Me and a mate booked in there last year. Theres a few nice little shops and stuff around it and a bar. Make sure you get in early for breakfast though it went cold last year :(

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
1) Kneel + friend
2) Rob
3) jesus + guest
4) Jacko
5) Sam
6) Cadab
7) -KarL-

im not booking the hotel room in my name again though :dapprove:

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Haha, the hampton dont you mean? ;) Me and a mate booked in there last year. Theres a few nice little shops and stuff around it and a bar. Make sure you get in early for breakfast though it went cold last year :(
feck knows me mate booked it as he stayed in it last year, am sure he said the hilton but a dnt care as long as the beds clean and theres a bar and somewhere to wash the sport :)

Dont be getting up early and eating my breakfast though or I will not be a happy chappy :)

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Haha, its Hampton by Hilton I was impressed with it last year. Its a nice hotel dude just make sure you get brekkie while its still warm ;)

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
dont you worry mate I will be up bright and early for me brekki, is it full english or the minimal they can get away with? If you're there this year keep an eye out for the clio

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i'm not too sure, 100% on this yet, hasnt even crossed my mind this like

i'll have to see closer to the time

172 cup
Ill probably book my room this payday.

Ill have 2 people with me though so probs wont have room for anyone else in my room im afraid.

Has anyone whos ordered their tickets received them yet?

Clio 172 Cup
1) Kneel + friend
2) Rob
3) jesus + guest
4) Jacko
5) Sam
6) Cadab
7) -KarL-
8) MrValver - Working on hotel now.

Barge
Just a heads up, Alwalton for check in on 12th is £39.00 based on three sharing. 13 quid each. Crack on!

R26
lol, nah he wasnt that bad! He was pissed off one pint of Fosters though and then attacked and giggled at a post in the ground