ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NE FCS thread.

R26
haha, seriously though Sam will probably be going and he will need someone to share with

Ive got Karl and Hutchie in my room

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Me and my mate will be booking a room in the near future Jamie, you can have pull out?

sleep inside your exhaust :rasp:
I'm gonna have a different car by then :dapprove:

I'll just see closer to the occasion, I don't mind kipping on someone's floor and giving them a bit of wongaaaaa for the privilege if I'm too late haha.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Sib is going to FCS this year and his car will be on the megane stand, he will be heading down with friends on the Sat and meet you lot on Sun

nimbus r27
hi guys which hotel you staying in?
a few of us guys from peterborough are gonna convoy from hampton if you fancy joining us?

alien green rs133
i think we are staying in the same place as last year, feel free to correct me if im wrong, the premier in opposite the bp garage on the A1 slightly northbound from peterborough services.

i think thats where we are lol
awaits jacko to say otherwise

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Im im, and im meeting with Devon on saturday night hutchie.

Wana shag her ?

Last edited:
Sam said around 11am, I finish work at that time so I'll have time to shoot home, get changed, come back and meet you lot when you're passing my area.

Lol I'd check thought before taking Sam's advice! 11 would be spot on though really. He said you might be able to meet us at some services, probably on the A1 looking at that map.

This is what Google is giving me: REMOVED

Can't believe it's only 10 minutes less than your journey time! You are 2 hours away ffs.

Last edited:
That'd be spot on mate. I'll ring one of you on the day/day before and sort something out. Now to remove my address from the posts above ;)

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Btw, i said 11 as thats what time we set off last year, from mcdonalds car park. Was Karl late that time aswell Jacko? :D

I drive past Alwalton Travel Lodge every week on my way to london. I have to drive to Junction 3 on the A1M.

Ha.
Sam!

Clio 172 Cup
Whats the crack with driving down on the Saturday?

Meeting place and time?

How many peeps we expecting to be tagging along?

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
IF YOU COMING DOWN ON THE SATURDAY FOR THE NIGHT OUT, PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING BLACK SHOES.

OK JACKO ??

THANKYOU!!
XXX

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Well we're going for the weekend before French Car Show :rasp: and yes I have tickets to the show