ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NE French Car Show 2011

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
I was going to post something about this tonight. Ye, ill be digging my radios out.

Think i only have 2 left from the 4 i had. Sure knoxy has one!

Sam!

Edit: If anyone else has radios they are welcome to bring them! :)

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I might convoy with you guys depending if i can be arsed going 2 hours n the wrong direction..

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Well, is there no where you could meet us on our route? The scotish lads and nw lads are coming with us so all should be good

Sam!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Anyone want a room at Alwalton travelodge for the Saturday night for £30? £15 for the Sunday night if anyone is intrested, PM me

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Why not?? PSN will be still there when you get back.*

Seriously though, why you dropped out??

Sam!

*PSN may or may not be there, this is only a guess.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Need the cash for this Euro Trip, you lot weren't interested anyway i was going

Diesel Barge
Aw, more the merrier tbh. Get yourself there.

Sent from my 7 Trophy using Board Express

R26
Well you must have already bought a ticket and the hotel is booked so whats the point of wasting the money?

Get yourself there man, its always a good laugh.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Mark we do want you there.

Your one of the originals. Been there every year. Stop being gay and be at scotch corner for 11!!

Sam!

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
1) Cadab (meeting at Scotch Corner 11)
2) Bonxy (meeting at Scotch Corner 11)
3) Jacko (meeting at Scotch Corner 11)
4) Karl (will try to meet at Scotch Corner for 11)
5) jesus (meeting at A1 Services)
6) oafcmarky and GMAN (meeting at A1 Services)
7) jon.G (meeting at A1 Services)
8) Craig (meeting at Scotch Corner 11)
9) Darkie (Kris) (meeting at Scotch Corner 11)
10) BenMc (meeting at Scotch Corner 11)
11) Geddes (meeting at Scotch Corner 11)
12) stuart (meeting at scotch corner 11 )
13) Weecraig1508 (meeting at scotch corner 11)

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Hello Guys.

With FCS less than 24 hours away i thought id post a little reminder.

Please remember that we are meeting at Scotch Corner services at 11AM. We will be leaving there at 11.15AM.

We will be meeting the NW lot at approx 12.30PM at A1 Shell Barnsdale Bar South Service Area, North Elmsall, Wakefield WF8 3, United Kingdom - REMEMBER SOUTH BOUND SIDE!!!!

We will hopefully arrive at Alwalton travelodge for approx 2.45PM Address Below!

A1 Southbound
Alwalton
Nr Peterborough
Cambridgeshire
PE7 3UG

Remember you will need some black shoes/plimsoles for the night out. As said before, the bouncers are cnuts and they dont let anything slide.

Also, like said above, its a good idea to bring some sort of PHOTO ID as people do get ID'd then they usually do the whole group which will include you. We all want to have a good night and get into the clubs.

Also, if you have any radios/walkie talkies it would be a good idea to bring them. We usually have them in our cars and chat random s**t and shout out when we see hot chicks for the others to notice!! ;)

Hope i have not missed anything off! Look forward to seeing you all in the morning!

Oh... one more thing! Please make sure you have enough fuel for the journey down. We dont want people stopping off then getting left behind then getting phone calls because they have ended up in portsmouth. We will be stopping at a petrol station before we head to the car show on sunday morning so you can fill up for the journey home if needed!

Sam!