ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NE mini meet and catch up – Friday 2nd October – 7.30pm

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
That wasn't you that tooted going past the bp garage was it?
Well I'm just waiting in the car park don't seem right to gate crash scran so gonna get some zzzz's in after the drive up.
Getting some strange looks off the locals walking past :eek:

Trophy 142 / 500
im heading up shortly steve....i didnt wanna gate crash pizza hut either!

will look out for ya

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
aye it was me that seen you at the bp, seen someone sat in the car bt wasnt sure whether it was the seats so i just went in

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Quite a few there in the end nice to actually make a NE meet and meet a couple of folk

Black 182
Soz, couldnt make it, felt like cr*p and still didnt have the head unit fixed so was to far to go without any tunes.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Aye had a right laugh and had a good night, cheers peeps. the lass who served us gave us lot a really good look on the way out. Was nice though the meal

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
She seemed pissed off at the end...even with that generous tip! lol

Nice to meet you guys, should be turning up to others too

Alex H

ClioSport Club Member
Good little turnout, kept the 5dr parked well away from anyone else, can't believe I managed to miss a row of 12 clios parked in a line on my way in :eek:

Only got one decent photo, could do with a tripod. Handheld ftl. All the rest were overflowing with noise, at ISO1600, Hutchie's should come out better.

PMSL at the crash towards the end, and parking ph1's in trolley bays.

3974981841_f455bab187_b.jpg

R26
Nice photo mate and good to meet you

I doubt we will ever see Hutchies, it will take him too long to upload them lol

What was the crash all about??

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
good to meet everyone, new a couple of people which was nice and met a lot of new people i didnt knw beforehand

Alex H

ClioSport Club Member
Nice photo mate and good to meet you

I doubt we will ever see Hutchies, it will take him too long to upload them lol

What was the crash all about??

There was a pickup and a Yaris I think pissing about driving towards each other, neither stopped until they hit each other.

recaro'd 172 rep
i poped down 4 a look but every1 was in pizzahut so i went, loads of nice cars turned out thow

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Was good crack last night, there was a few trying to go for the cleanest car in the meet but there was only ever gonna be 1 winner there. Lol the trophy was close though. Didn't catch your name either mate even though I talked to ya for ages.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
was alright, for the whole 5 mins i was there :rasp:

Yeah man, what was all that about? Was looking forward to having a bit crack on with you as We aint spoke since the days I used to have my megane coupe and you had your 1.2, i used to go to meets with dean 1.4

Clio looked good, I guess you probably wont have caught a glimpse of mine

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
Where are the pics? Want to see how much lower i need to go to match Ramseys clio!

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Hutchie is being ghey. Get them on ya lazy cooont it's not like ya have anything better to be doing hutch.