ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need suggestions for new products for a full detail

BMW 330ci
Looking to top up my collection with some new products I’m going to need everything from snow foam, tar remover, clay bars to machine polish pads and product.

I’ve had Menzerna pads and polish in the past. But just wondering what will work best as looking to fully correct my silver grey e46 m3. But don’t want pads that will cut too deep.

Then looking for the best products to seal wheels, windows and paint to make it easy to maintain.

Have a decent budget of £200 to restock.

If you could recommend the best products for each step that would be great.

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I love Bilt Hamber Auto Foam as far as cleaning power goes. It doesn't cling massively well and I've found if it's warm and sunny it can dry in easily because it doesn't foam as much as some others out there, but it's one of the best snowfoams I've had for cleaning power. And it's only about 15-16 quid for 5L!

For protection products that'll last, I'd go with:
CarPro Dlux on the wheels. Can also be used for plastic trim and headlights.
Glass, Gtechniq's stuff is excellent. Can't remember if it's G1 or G5, can't remember which is better/longer lasting.
Carpro Essence applied by DA after polishing, topped up with Hydro2 is a very simple and easy to maintain combo that looks very good. Essence fills swirls semi-permanently too so could be a good alternative to going deeper with cutting and polishing.

The rest is probably just personal preference on a lot of things! I also use menzerna stuff for polishing so not sure about any others there.