ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Netherfield.

MK3, RX450H.
I attended something yesterday which people know as Netherfield or Nevvo.
I was unable to make the MFN meet where the tribute group I'm part of have a reserved spot, because of a meal for mothers day.
So after I finished the meal I went down to this "Nevvo" thing with the group.
It's possibly not what some may want to go to, because of age or views on underground street scene, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.
There was a good 400-500+ cars and easily over 1000 people there. The cars where unbelievable.
Just thought I'd let people know about this place so that people could go down in the future.
I believe it only happens on sundays though.

Disastra Coupe
It's just asking for trouble going there imo. I've been a couple of time's and can't really figure why people bother. An illegal drag strip which has a road and a car park joining to it... So then people sometimes nearly pull out whilst a drag race is happening.

Police get heavy on it quite often and both times i've been the collection of car's has generally been not that good really.

MK3, RX450H.
It's in Nottingham.

It was my first time going down last night after hearing quite a bit about it.
There where quite a few Clio sports there. More skylines,evo's,supras,integra type r's, civic type r's, m3's, than you can shake a stick at.
The cars there were awesome lol. Maybe because of MFN being open again it was where everyone commuted from.
&& police came down yesterday, they just parked up and sat there. They wasn't bothered, as long as people wasn't driving like pricks. Just like a big car meet.

Nissan 350z
Where is this place?

+1. And lol Crippin where the hell do you find out about all these local places, you seem to be a source for local details atm. Anymore you want to share with us while we're on the subject? :p

This is mentioned on Saxp all the time. I've been put off by the stories of street racing, police and accidents / general silly driving.

Plus it apparently only gets 'interesting' after 10pm and I'm normally asleep by then :)

^ Nevvo has been around for quite a while now. It's better known around the "cruise" sites rather than places like this.

Btw Sargara, did you go to MFN on Sunday? What did you think?

Nissan 350z
^ Nevvo has been around for quite a while now. It's better known around the "cruise" sites rather than places like this.

Btw Sargara, did you go to MFN on Sunday? What did you think?

I didnt go as Crippin bailed, and not knowing the area or place i didnt fancy turning up on my own :)

MK3, RX450H.
I didn't bail on sunday. It was mothers day so I went out for a meal with my Mum. I did tell you Sagara that I might not be attending. MFN is once a month, the first sunday of the month and should be big each month.
& Nevvo is an underground street scene, not for geeks,plebs anyone else who looks like a fool basically. That's why some people frown down on it. Personally it was a good experience to go whilst it was so busy. Kinda made me feel like I was in Fast&Furious.
& Sagara if you wanna go down next month you can meet me before and just come down with my lot. We have a reserved space for MFN because of who we are and why we do it.

& also another thing, when I brought up MFN a bit ago everyone was like, ahhh it's full of chavs blah blah blahh and the rest of it. But yet now it's around people are bumming off it.
Bless. Annoys me when people hate on something then once they find out or hear about what was there and how much of a good event it is, they change their minds.
Nevermind. I enjoy it.

Once a month? I thought MFN was a weekly thing? Have they stopped doing it every Sunday now?

Tbh mate, last time I went to MFN (4ish years ago), about 95% of people were chavs/rudeboi's, revving the engines in their shitted up cars, which isnt really my scene.
I imagine Nevvo to be the same, as I know a few that go to it (of which all come under the 'rudeboy' category ;)). I could be pleasantly surprised though.

Last time I went it was full of idiots driving like tools and people talking of racing around Shipley / Eastwood. I've never been to Netherfield because I've seen the way people drive and I dont want to get caught up in someone elses mistake.

Nissan 350z
Last time I went it was full of idiots driving like tools and people talking of racing around Shipley / Eastwood. I've never been to Netherfield because I've seen the way people drive and I dont want to get caught up in someone elses mistake.

True but i think your forgetting these are fellow car enthusiasts driving what i assume are their pride and joys (to an extent). Id say with that in mind your probably safer than driving around certain parts of Notts and Derby :rasp:

MK3, RX450H.
MFN is a monthly thing now. It's because if it's monthly it will keep being busy.
And nevvo has changed apparently. It's mostly full of people wanting to show off their cars. Police came down on Sunday and just patrolled it. I enjoy it anyways. And I like MFN, should really come to it before judging it all the time. It's honestly not that bad lol. I promise you.

MK3, RX450H.
Must have changed since I last went then, which was about 4 years ago. Was a total chav fest back then (I was one of them :eek:).

Haha, no there's still a few 'Chavs' I suppose.
But it's changed now. Should come down.