ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 172 Cup Owner, Basingstoke

Clio 172 cup
Hi
just put a deposit on a 172 Cup, 2002. This will be my first venture on a vehicle such as this, and hopefully be on the track later in the year. but I have question, what parts from a std Clio fit the 172 Cup? Bonnet, wings? Interior parts? Anything? Just in case my 18 year od has an 'off' !!
Any help greatly appreciated, thanks.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
All parts from a 172/182 fit on a 172 Cup. Wings and bumpers from a non-sport Clio won't fit.

We've got a meet at Longbridge Mill next Tuesday if you fancy coming along.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Welcome mate. Loads of members local to you in Hampshire!

They are all interchangeable apart from a few suspension bits I think.

Clio 172 cup
Thanks
I have a complete 2 door 51 plate 1600 two door Clio and was going to strip it for spares, hence the questions. its got alloys -track day tyres!- elec windows, all the panels are good - same colour too!

Most parts are the same. Interior wise the cups are a bit different ie more basic. No half leather seats or alacantra door cards. No aircon or climate control either. Cups originally came with lower profile tyres as well 45 rather than 50's on the 172.

Clio 172 cup
So, doors, bonnet, tailgate all fit? I'm going to remove lights and switches etc, as well as take the alloys off