ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 182 FF owner

Clio FF 182
Hi all,

Picked up my new little toy today in the form of a silver 182 sport FF - although currently missing a lip spoiler. One previous owner and a mere 26k covered! Drives tight and straight. A few cosmetic issues to tidy up and a lambda sensor to replace but hopefully a lovely little motor for a few years.

Clio FF 182
I've been given a Fabia splitter which was bought for the car new boxed so will get that fitted.

No belts done, first job before anything else I can assure you. The full load, inc water pump, dephaser, oils, filters etc.

She's immaculate inside, some old biddy had her from 3 months old and used her very sparingly.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
That does sound like a rare find, 26k wow!
As said i hope the belts have been done as its a mileage OR age job. I don't think it'll be so sweet running on 12+ year old belts.
Welcome aboard too. [emoji106]

Clio FF 182
Thanks Typhoon!

She's a 55 plate car mate, so about 12 years old. I'm a Renault novice, normally a BMW man and have an Audi avant as the family car. This is the toy/second car.

Welcome along bud.

You want to keep that thing in the garage and bring her out on nice hot Sunday's! that thing will be worth a few bob when its 50 years old with 30K on the clocks!

I personally couldn't do this with a car as i think they're for driving, but it could give you a nice pay day

:up: