ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New area positions.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Just so people see in here what areas we are looking to cover in the northwest we have opened the following areas.

Blackpool, southport, surrounding areas (north)

Manchester (central)

Chester/E'port (south west)

Stoke-on-Trent (south easy)

If we could fill all these positions that would be great if not it means we will still have gaps and long amounts of traveling would still be needed.

Thanks again

Dan

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
I was going to but realised Manchester central is fairly large and no one gives a s**t.

Imo Manchester is one of the best areas for meets on the entire country due to what's available so locally.

It seems rather "large" but when you look at the members in that part they are all fairly condensed which makes things easier.

As for where does Liverpool fit into this setup, it's not too far up the road from you @Knuckles.

We are potentially running a north wales rep also to see if that eases things and creates better opportunities for surrounding reps.

I would like someone to take a grasp of the Manchester area as it does well and that will in turn be in favour for the rep in that area.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
All you need to do is post threads when you organise get togethers Rhys.

Y u so lazy.

The Liverpool area are obviously welcome to any meet but they can be a bit of a drive away from both Chester and Manchester. Especially for getting to Chester due to the tunnel and Runcorn bridge.

Although that could me being cheap and not wanting to pay to use the tunnel.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep

No thanks mate, really don't have time anymore and what time I have if rather meet up with everyone for something to eat. Not fussed about all the faff I've done my bit for the club. If I get another 1*2 or something I would maybe be up for it and drive outs. I am only using the v6 on odd times now.

I think knuckles would be best. Scott's easy going and should be good at it.

Joe is a good mate and well know. But sorry to say it maybe a little shy??
Sorry joe :wink:

Dan take E/port away from Chester you f**king chav!!

Put Liverpool or the Wirral

North wales might be a waste of time or just put it with wales and split that up more??

Welshname should make a good rep the moody b*****d.

Miss you welshname x

Dan how is Manchester the best place for a meet? Is it not like any other city?

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
The reason I put E'port is because they are next to each other and focus the area we want someone to be located and plus I can't tell the difference between the 2 as they are so close to each other and both Chavy as fook! ;)

And the reason manchester makes for such a good place is because it has such a high output of user plus it is within a good distance of other places high in member activity, which a lot of the other cities don't have, Manchester also has a very good layout for meets IMO compared to other cities I have been to in the past.