ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Area Rep - NW Central

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Well yesterday the new area reps were announced and due to the lack of applications from this area (read: none) I offered to take over the role.

For those that are new or just don't know I'm Rhys, I drive a Monaco 172 and I have a stupid haircut and no chin. I'm hoping to get this area back to a point close to how it was when Naith and Christopher were reps, but I imagine it will take a lot of time and effort.

First up I'm looking at organising a monthly meet at The Paper Mill, Bury. I think it would be nice to have a regular meet where people can get to know each other. I will also be looking to organise joint meets with the area formerly known as "The Chester Lot" and the North of the NW area with the help of @Knuckles and @jakehamer1994

Any ideas for meets etc are welcome so feel free to post in here :smile:

Hi Rhys, look forward to seeing you get a few meets organised. Me and @smiffyboy tend to meet up at perfectdetailing uk, we met @Paul.M there too!
Bit late but there's one tonight at 7:00pm, though there's usually one on last Thursday of every month.

I've never been able to make the papermill one yet, but hopefully we can start to round up the North West 😌

Ford Focus ST
Hi Rhys, Hopefully ill be able to get along to some meets with you guys, I am quiet new to here to be nice to meet some other CS owners :)

What's wrong with food, a pint and a chat? I couldn't give a s**t about looking at cars in a carpark!
I like the meets but can't be arsed with a few of 'the regulars' lets just say lol.

Also, you have to pay a quid now on that car park but you get it back when you order. Or do what I do and don't pay or receive a ticket because no one checks.