ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Bonnet Needed!!!

My 1.4RTs bonnet aint looking too pretty:mad:. Some of the lacker seems to be pealing off and two big ol dents in the front have magicly appeared:eek:! Does anyone know where i could get my hands on a replacement bonnet? Also, do 16V bonnets fit the RTs? ANy help would be much appreciated

Cheers

OJ

Think standard it was £81 (including Vat, Delivery etc..)

Thats for a Mk1, Phase3 bonnet..

I think 16v Bonnets are £100 from Renault, but then you have to pay £50 for the intake bit!

Nope, spraying is extra mate! I also found from Euro Car Parts, you didnt get a bonnet stay (the bracket thing, so I used my original) or a Badge.. so youd have to get them too. I guess you could use your current ones if they are still ok!

No probs with loads of questions, as if I have anything better to do - at least it gives me an excuse to post.. heh.

Daz.

Essex_Lad, I think so.. I think it also gets rid of rain water going onto the engine? Not 100% sure.