ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New car....Megane 225

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Went for MOT today. Failed on the driver's side ball joint and a white indicator bulb. Not bad at all really

Getting them to do both ball joints then it's exhaust on and remap next month

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Didn't update the thread at the time but over the past couple of weeks it's had new genuine Renault spark plugs, oil change, powerflex upper engine mount insert, 4 continental sport contact 5s, and DS1.11 front pads with a fluid change.

Did Anglesey last weekend and apart from a loose battery terminal it performed brilliantly. The brakes are incredible!

IMG-20170213-WA0028.jpg
IMG-20170213-WA0030.jpg
XSP_9819.jpg
XSP_9768.jpg
XSP_9651.jpg

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
The maps worth it but if you want rid james don't bother pal.

I'd happily let you take mine out for an hour.
Sum up a stage 1 for us mate? Is there more surge/torque on boost? Could get the generic stage 1 flash map from a well known tuner or a bespoke map on the rollers for a bit more

Inferno 225 cup
Sum up a stage 1 for us mate? Is there more surge/torque on boost? Could get the generic stage 1 flash map from a well known tuner or a bespoke map on the rollers for a bit more
Both times I've had my megane mapped at rs tuning.

Although the c**t kept me waiting 3-4 hours he mapped my car well, but taking a day off and mapping lost me just short of Grand.

They are worth it, more so with a short shift, instant power and just keeps going, it really does change the car.

James you can throw 300hp at the Meg and still won't be as exciting as the Clio, much quicker but TC just isn't the same! Sell the Meg get a trophy and fit a diff... done!

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
James you can throw 300hp at the Meg and still won't be as exciting as the Clio, much quicker but TC just isn't the same! Sell the Meg get a trophy and fit a diff... done!
Funny you say that as my mate was with me at Anglesey with my old Clio. It was 10 times more fun to thrash round the track!

I firmly believe that a low boost/meg conversation Clio would be perfect
IMG-20170212-WA0028.jpg