ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Clio 182 Owner

Raceface_13

Staffordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Hey Guys,
Been on here for some time but im FINALLY an owner of a Clio.
Just picked it up and im totally in love with it. Feel like im 17 again and just passed my test and everything exciting and new aha.
Having sold my Prodrive Impreza and looking for somthing cheaper to run/maintain i brought a Mazda 3 MPS (2.3 BISI Turbo 260bhp standard) and well yeah it was a rarther expensive experiance (£70 petrol to 190-205 miles) and fairly fagile and expensive to maintain. Iv Always wanted a clio and never brought one, and im over the moon i now have. Can see why so many people are into them.
Anyway ill stop going on now, just wanted to say Hi and youll be seeing more of my name pop up on here now:yum: will be getting full membership later today.

Raceface_13

Staffordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
182 With both Cup packs (im told)
Scorpion exhaust, guessing cat back with resonated centre as its very subtle. And eibach -30mm springs. Feels very planted and stable. 97k on the clock, had 2 belt and dephaser changes in its life, one of which was 2k ago.

Attachments

• IMG_2157.jpg
    IMG_2157.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_2156.JPG
    IMG_2156.JPG
    423 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_2160.jpg
    IMG_2160.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_2163.PNG
    IMG_2163.PNG
    517.6 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_2161.jpg
    IMG_2161.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 72

Raceface_13

Staffordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Trackdays shall be booked as soon as iv give it a service for peace of mind. Looking to do one the end of june at the Bedford GT eith my mate in his mx5. Quite like bedford, lots of run off for my noobish antics 😂