ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Clio owner from Cornwall

Clio 172 , Leon FR
Hello all, Newbie here from Cornwall

Picked up my first Clio 172 a few weeks ago and really enjoying it so far, has made me love driving again if I am honest. I know this may be a long shot but I noticed it had the websites sticker in the back window and was hoping to possibly find some history on the car.

Here is the car... not the best quality picture as its the one from the for sale ad as I am yet to take any myself.
flamer.jpg

Don't have any major plans for the car currently but I would like to
-Replace or restore headlights
-Replace or respray my wrong colored wheel.
-Replace or respray wing mirrors.

and due to the lack of history I am going to assume the belts etc need doing so if anyone has any recommendations for a place to have the work done in Cornwall or as close to that would be great.

Cheers

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I'm pretty sure Pure Motorsport are mail order only these days, but R&S Motors in Saltash are apparently spot on, although I never used them.

Dan's a top boy if you want to travel the extra distance though!

Welcome pal

@Dan@SJM

I'm pretty sure Pure Motorsport are mail order only these days, but R&S Motors in Saltash are apparently spot on, although I never used them.

Dan's a top boy if you want to travel the extra distance though!

Indeed, however R&S always seem a tad pricey. Use them for the wifes car for service history receipts more than anything. Think their quote for cam belt only on my Cup was miles above than what Dan charged me for Belts, Dephaser, Rocker Re-Seal, Sump Re-Seal and general check over and tidy up in 2013