ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***New Kent Rep/ Kent list***

smith200

South East - Kent
ClioSport Area Rep
Hello Everybody
I have stepped up as your New Kent Rep

A bit about me my real names Scott im 27 and live in Paddock Wood I work as a warehouse operative/forklift driver.
Im extremely into my cars as a few people on here know.

Im looking forward to getting some great meets organised this year.

Looking forward to getting to meet you all

Raider08

Last edited:

T12

ClioSport Club Member
  Monaco Clio 172
Good job stepping up as area rep! I look forward to attending a few of the local meets.

Renaultsport Clio200
So judging by the date on the posts I'm very late to the party, but bought my first Clio RS just over a week ago, and I'm based in Tunbridge Wells. Driving a black 200 ff with cup and recaro packs. Hello if anyone is out there?!

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
So judging by the date on the posts I'm very late to the party, but bought my first Clio RS just over a week ago, and I'm based in Tunbridge Wells. Driving a black 200 ff with cup and recaro packs. Hello if anyone is out there?!

Don't forget to keep an eye on the Essex area for summer meets. There's usually some big meets at Southend that are worth travelling up for.