ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Macbook Pro..

Ocrlew

ClioSport Club Member
I did so much swearing at the TV on the unveil... I hated the new MBP. No SD was pretty much the main hate but that price hike to! Still, I went FULL r****d and purchased the top whack, all singing custom build 15" in Space Grey just before Christmas (It came in at £3750ish with discounts) and it's absolutely amazing. My ass hurts still and I'm pretty pissed that it doesn't nosh me off for that cash but the only complaint i've got is the slightly lesser battery life than my Late 2013 13" got.

Screen, Keyboard, Touchbar... brilliant! I'm also losing weight thru carrying all the singles around so that's a bonus!
selling your old one?

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
I am actually, yes. I've just got to give it a clean this weekend now everything has been migrated. Want a Thunder Bolt display to with AppleCare?

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
So, I've been using it now regularly for a couple of months & I absolutely love the thing.

Lightning fast, screen is incredible, the design/slimness/weight of it is stunning. Took it when we went away for the weekend recently to use Netflix - the speakers are amazing - couldn't believe it!

It's that light/slim and easy to carry around (compared to my old one) that I've sold my iPad as it's now become obsolete.

Very glad I upgraded from my mid 2009.