ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Member from Cornwall - Looking for a 182

Evo TME
Hi all,
New member here from Cornwall and I'm after a 182 as a second car/daily driver.
I'm after a French RB with both cup packs and a good history and low (ish) mileage - right money available for the right car - Drop me an email if you're thinking of selling but only if you're within a reasonable distance ... I'm never buying a car from Scotland again .. that was a long day!
Saxovtr@hotmail.com

Cheers
J

Evo TME
Doesn't need to be Cornwall but up to say 150 miles .. my other car isn't exactly an economic mile muncher!

Clio 182
I'd recommend expanding your search area, i know lads down south who have flown up to Scotland just to pick up a car because it's exactly what they wanted

Evo TME
anything Dales have would be advertised on PH or AT.
Willing to travel a reasonable distance but not hundreds of miles - traveled to fife for my old S3 and I said to myself I'd never do it again whilst stuck in B'ham traffic for 3 hours doing about 5mph!

Evo TME
yea I thought that was perfect when i first saw it posted, mailed the guy but he was very hazy about details of the car (didn't know what a cup pack was etc) and said the belts/dephaser were last done almost 50,000 miles ago and the engine bay looks a bit rough, my gut said it just didn't seem like a very well looked after car - it has a 1750 reserve, by the time i factor in a service and belt change it's going to be 2.5k minimum. Would've been worth a punt at a grand but not 1750.

PS - i refresh ebay/PH and AT every couple hours so any links to cars on these sites you can bet I've beaten you to it lol ... i do appreciate the help though!

Renaults. Lots of.
anything Dales have would be advertised on PH or AT.
Willing to travel a reasonable distance but not hundreds of miles - traveled to fife for my old S3 and I said to myself I'd never do it again whilst stuck in B'ham traffic for 3 hours doing about 5mph!

What budget realistically are we working to? Does it HAVE to be RB? We get offered a lot of cars that maybe we wouldn't sell; if we can supply it we will, or even if we point you in the right direction for one, we'd be happy to help.

message me with exactly what you want, and what you'd except, we can have a look for you.