ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 cup
Hi all, I'm technically a new member in terms of attending meets etc. although I've been on the forum for a while. I've just purchased a 172 cup and with a bit of luck should be attending some meets with you guys in a few months time.

Got the car for £900, lots of small jobs to do on it (mainly time consuming jobs rather than cost). Belts done 6 months ago with the dephaser etc. on the whole very happy with it.

Plans for the car are to fix any niggles , replace anything missing, solve the spare wheel well swimming pool situation and to add the 98 Ron rs tuner map to it. Maybe cooksports in the future to finish it off.

Finally, Am I right in saying someone on the forum 'hires' their RS tuner box out? Or did I dream that lol!

I will try and get some pictures up tomorrow, first wash and all that! hope to see you all soon

Sharkey