ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New PC Build

Mito Sportiva 135
Right guys, I was originally going to buy an off-the-shelf product but seeing what some of you on here have achieved at a much lower price for better results has convinced me otherwise.

I am not actually looking to buy all the components etc yet, in the next couple of months or so, just trying to get an idea of what I can get for my money, which will be about £800 I should imagine.

Would any of you be able to recommend a good system based on my needs, pics for tower cases, keyboard, mouse, monitor and speakers would be good too.

Thanks a lot guys!
Tom.

My specifications:

• Basically, a multimedia PC as will be playing most my games on my console. I will however want it good enough to play strategy games like Supreme Commander and Spore (when it FINALLY comes out!)
  • The "look" of the system is quite important as it will be in my lounge. The rest of my electronics are mainly black, so preferably a black tower, monitor, speakers, keyboard and mouse. I like a slimline and sophisticated minimal look. I would quite like a monitor above 21" if possible and from a good brand such as Samsung.
  • Printer not really important right now as I can use one at work or buy one later.
One thing I have been wondering too - I have a decent Sony component stereo and was told I can hook it to my PC somehow, which would be cool as I listen to most my music through iTunes not CDs these days. Is this possible? If so how? (Also if it is possible I guess a dedicated speaker setup for the PC isn't necessary, although my stereo is only 2 channel not 5 I think).

So, basically quite a design looking PC - and not an Apple as I do play a few games on my computer still.