ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new peterborough meet 26/09/10

nimbus r27
hi guys sorry i have not sorted a meet out for ages been on holiday and that! :dapprove:

so whos up for a lil drive to rutland water again and if the weather is bad we can go to a pub and have a catch up!
was thinking sunday the 29th but could do monday the 30th which is a bank holiday i think?:S
if anyone has got any better ideas of something to do then pop them up and we can all decide!

so whos in, :approve:

1.beij

Last edited by a moderator:
  53 Clio 172
Re: new peterborough meet 29/08/10

I can do the sunday but not in the evening so 29/08/10 is good for me! Good plan Beij, anything that involves a pub somehwere

RB 182 cup

im free any time, just not the 28th as im at upwood airsofting unless you lot wanna come too? lol

nimbus r27
I'm thinking about changing this to early sept so we can get a good turnout! When is good for everyone then?

53 Clio 172

12th or 19th sept is good for me, anyone can't make those dates?

RB 182 cup

im off to trax and the world series so cant make them dates

b/g 182, meg tourer

im at world series on the 19th sept.

can do most other sundays tho

I will try and finally make an apperance! Also anyone know who's the baked bean 182 is, keep seeing him about on new road and round by me (Sugar Way)

nimbus r27

right guys how aboout the 26th sept i know its ages away but seems like everyone has got something on during sept so how does that sound?

R26

pm'd a mod :)

anyway shall we get the list going?

1.beij
2.Pres
3.Wests Renault (tom)
4.Tom84

R26
i should be good for any of these dates,except the 5th which is trax. il speak to beij or luke before then anyway,il be in the 205 as its running now ;)

b/g 182, meg tourer
im in :)
oooh tom! i will bring that spare pad of yours that i seem to have had for ages. i keep forgetting it.

1.beij
2.Pres
3.Wests Renault (tom)
4.Tom84
5.steve 172 (in the 205)
6.jonny_rs
7.clio_luke

nimbus r27
good stuff guys its been ages since we have had a meet! im looking forward to it already!

SQ5
1.beij
2.Pres
3.Wests Renault (tom)
4.Tom84
5.steve 172 (in the 205)
6.jonny_rs
7.clio_luke
8. DannyR (if I have the clio by then!)

RS200 Cup
Crikey I was gonna say great for the 26th over those other dates as they were taken, however, i then remembered 26th is ma dads birthday! What luck?!?!

I'll try to catch the next one. :(

SQ5
going back to clios danny?
gonna supercharge it again? lol

I've never left them mate! I've always had a Clio in my ownership over the last three years ;) I bought a ph1 for a run around a couple weeks ago. But you'll have to wait and see the new one ;)

nimbus r27
1.beij
2.Pres
3.Wests Renault (tom)
4.Tom84
5.steve 172 (in the 205)
6.jonny_rs
7.clio_luke
8. DannyR (if I have the clio by then!)
9. matty n
10. harey

hopefully be a good turn out

clio v6 ph1 230
i work at cambridge but i can get in touch with kings lynn for discounts etc

no worries fella. just a wee servicing issue i had with lynn branch a year back. lol..

i.e passing my own car on a back road outside of kings lynn around 7 in the evening...

next day when i went to collect it it had an extra 50 miles on the clock...

R26
no worries fella. just a wee servicing issue i had with lynn branch a year back. lol..

i.e passing my own car on a back road outside of kings lynn around 7 in the evening...

next day when i went to collect it it had an extra 50 miles on the clock...

uh oh, surely youve sorted it if it happened a year ago?

i bought my car from kings lynn renault, decent guys, sorted a few problems for me.

anyway where are we going this time guys?