ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new pics, mk2 ph1 1.4 16v

car1.jpg

car2.jpg

car3.jpg

car4.jpg

car5.jpg

car6.jpg

car7.jpg

car8.jpg

car9.jpg

car10.jpg

car11.jpg

car12.jpg

car13.jpg

car14.jpg

car15.jpg

car16.jpg

Clay-bar'd and polished a couple of weeks ago, took the tints and lexus lights off and washed with baby shampoo today :)

looks nice...

great locations too :)

all the multi-storey's round here are full of novas/corsa's gone closing time, so i cant take carpark pics :(

A number of clios
you done a good job there mate looks well
like the pics wish i could take multistory photo's cant get go in them it'll go up just get's stuck on way down :eek: so never again lol

www.renparts.co.uk
some Ph2 rear lights would look a treat on there. Really tidy example you have there and the wheels are really nice.

Black Clio 182
very nice pics mate, not keen on the red calipers and drums tho

nice car, love a clio lowered and nearly standard hehe!!

Golf GTI 1.8T
great pics!!

not too keen on those wheels myself, would defo get some ph2 rear lights on there buh.

also colour coding would really look smart!

:)

OLI

205 gti-6
yeh colour coding and phase2 rear lights mate.
your car has encouraged me to mod my 5door now!

how much is it lowered by?

Hi guys thanks for your replies :)

I'm not going to do anything else to the car, I've had it five years and it's time to change soon. I've removed the tints and lexus lights and not really got anything planned other than sorting little bits out. Car has been lowered -35mm front, -30mm rear but the install makes the rear sit much lower. I was thinking phase 2 lights but I don't want to spend more money on them.

No more clio's for me!
I like them rims matey, nice and aggressive looking and the car sits on them well, the way it should be imo!! :)

How much/where from?

they are definately 17s. what exhaust is it mate? i like the looks of that backbox. ph2 rear lights will make it look loads better, and colour coding! nice car.

JPEX clio: pm me a price and where your from, I'd be very interesed :)

Exhaust is a Scorpion cat-back system, twin 3" inward rolled pipes.

Location is Liverpool city centre, at the new que (sp?) car park. There were two floors and the roof that were completely empty mid-afternoon hehe.

Rims are TSW Razors, paid about £600 for them with the cheap Yokos. Need refurbing though, got pitting inbetween the spokes and they're kerbed :'(