ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New to Clio's

RS Clio Trophy 220
Alright guys!
Just awaiting the delivery of my new Clio and the dealer told me join the site.
Done that but Now they need to hurry up and deliver the car!

2017 Clio 220
Hi Chappers!

Not long now, we could maybe grab some pictures of the cars before you leave?

Nice to see you here too, I would say you found THE dealer but I am biased I guess....

Take care buddy!

Calum

RS Clio Trophy 220
Hi Chappers!

Not long now, we could maybe grab some pictures of the cars before you leave?

Nice to see you here too, I would say you found THE dealer but I am biased I guess....

Take care buddy!

Calum

Definitely not long now! Can't wait!

Yeah we should get some pictures of the car together!

Take Care Mate

Frazer

2017 Clio 220
Frazer,

I can see that you have joined, but haven't subscribed as a Cliosport Club Member? If admin message me the details (I will message them too), I will arrange for Dales Newquay to pay your membership fee.

The delay in car was from Renault UK dropping it to us, so it was a out of my hands. However, like the video I sent you of your new car when it arrived, the Cliosport Club membership fee would be a gesture of goodwill from us, for you. Then you get the sticker the same as the one in my car you said you liked!

Speak to you soon.

Calum

RS Clio Trophy 220
Frazer,

I can see that you have joined, but haven't subscribed as a Cliosport Club Member? If admin message me the details (I will message them too), I will arrange for Dales Newquay to pay your membership fee.

The delay in car was from Renault UK dropping it to us, so it was a out of my hands. However, like the video I sent you of your new car when it arrived, the Cliosport Club membership fee would be a gesture of goodwill from us, for you. Then you get the sticker the same as the one in my car you said you liked!

Speak to you soon.

Calum

That's sounds prefect mate, I don't know to go about sorting that out unless you know more?
But if message the admins then we can sort it out from there :)

Thank you again for all your help with the process and the car been absolutely spot on!

Speak to you soon

Frazer

2017 Clio 220
I sent Knuckles (admin) a message, I am not sure how we will pay for it either ha, but between us, we will get it sorted for you buddy.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Frazer,

Speak to you soon.

Calum
What a nice gesture!

Drop me an inbox if you need help with it mate.

Welcome @Chappers17 - looking forward to seeing the car.

RS Clio Trophy 220
Typhoon has sorted this @Chappers17 maybe a few days 'til money etc gets there and everything is completed, but all done.

What use is a Dealership being on CS.net if we can't help new members out? See you tomorrow Frazer.

Thank you buddy!
Really appreciate it! No worries I'm sure it'll get sorted.
Definitely why not ay?
See you tomorrow!

Renaults. Lots of.
Frazer, glad you finally have your new car and are soon to be a full ClioSport.net member. Enjoy it, and we will hopefully get you in an RS next time round!

I will send the pictures of the car we took earlier over to you, they will also appear on our Facebook page, so feel free to tag and share :)

If there is anything any of us here at Dales can do, please let us know.

Thanks from all of us at Dales of Cornwall, See you dreckly!

RS Clio Trophy 220
Frazer, glad you finally have your new car and are soon to be a full ClioSport.net member. Enjoy it, and we will hopefully get you in an RS next time round!

I will send the pictures of the car we took earlier over to you, they will also appear on our Facebook page, so feel free to tag and share :smile:

If there is anything any of us here at Dales can do, please let us know.

Thanks from all of us at Dales of Cornwall, See you dreckly!

Thank you again for all your help in getting the Clio :smile:.
Would have replied sooner but i spent yesterday driving it! Absolutely love it. Very happy!
IMG_0924.JPG