ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New to the forum

Megane RS 280
Hi All, newbie to the forum and would like to say hello and ask a few questions. I am a bit of a renault head, have owned all the Megane RS range now at some stage but was going to look at potientially purchasing a Clio 182. My main concern is when looking at the photos there was rust on the drivers arch, not a lot but visable, and also in the fuel cap area. Is this one to steer clear of or from past knowledge is this something that can be repaired fairly cheap? Other than this, its seems to be straight enough. It also has 135k miles but I dont see this as much of a concern as there are a few with a lot more out there.

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
200.gif

Reactions: GiT

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Welcome aboard. Arches and filler cap area are where the mk2's are starting to go these days so unless you find one that has proof of repairs already you'll probably face in in future anyway. If it's not too bad it shouldn't cost the earth to repair but use it to barter the price down a bit.