ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Yorkshire Rep Required

Fellow Yorkshiremen, due to somewhat falling out of love with the whole Clio-scene and a general lack of time in my life these days (getting older...) I dont feel I can continue to represent the Yorkshire area as its rep. I just dont have the time (and drive) to organise and attend as many meets, that the role requires. It wouldnt be fair for me to continue in the job, when other members are now more active in this area. Time to give someone else a shot. I've been organising meets since 2009 and its pretty much run its course for me I think.

So, if you want to replace me as rep, put your hat in the ring and I'll ask the admin bods to change it over to the best candidate!

Matt

@leeds_182

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
A long, but distinguished list. I am humble to be part of it.

It's a shame to see you stepping down Matthew, I will let people come forward and I will have a chat with you prior to the hand over.

BG Clio 182
@sex pest and @Bear Head spring to mind first for me [emoji2]
Thanks @Knuckles!

This absolutely has to go to @dann2707.

He is the most committed, loveliest person you'll ever meet and is always arranging meets and helping the Yorkshire community.

His can do attitude and love for the cars and kindness to all members, both new and existing shines through. I think he'd be a real asset to the forum as an area rep, and an amicable representation of what this forum stands for.

It'd be criminal for anyone but Dan to do this really. He really is the best man for the job.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Thanks @Knuckles!

This absolutely has to go to @dann2707.

He is the most committed, loveliest person you'll ever meet and is always arranging meets and helping the Yorkshire community.

His can do attitude and love for the cars and kindness to all members, both new and existing shines through. I think he'd be a real asset to the forum as an area rep, and an amicable representation of what this forum stands for.

It'd be criminal for anyone but Dan to do this really. He really is the best man for the job.

Are we talking about the same person?

BG Clio 182
Are we talking about the same person?
If we're on about @dann2707 then yes mate with the blue 182!

Nobody better for this mate please don't let it go to anyone else [emoji33]

He's always helping people out, he involves everybody and goes well out of his way to make new members feel welcome both on and off the forum. He's helped me out of tight spots and always been there for advice etc. He's such a lovely character and gels with everybody.

His friendliness will encourage the shy members (like myself) to integrate and come to the meets [emoji1]

RB Clio 182
Oh Danny boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling
From glen to glen, and down the mountain side
The summer's gone, and all the flowers are dying
'Tis you, 'tis you must go and I must bide.