ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie Help Please!

1.2 16v Clio
Heya im new to these forums and car audio in general but got a couple questions to ask, well really a bit of help or advice from somone who knows what they are talking about.

Ive currently got 2 6x9's on the back shelf and some 13cm's in the front doors, they arent the stock speakers, they are both Infinity's.. bought em off a mate as they sound a hell of alot better than when i used the standard speakers.

Well i thought i could live with this and it would be fine but i really cant.. i need more volume and more bass so ive been looking around for decent buys for my budget and i came accross this package.

http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/pro...s_id/6707.html

It comes with an amp and says it can be used on both the sub and a further set of speakers such as my 6x9's.. so i was wondering if the sound will sound decent with the sub and the amp hooked up to the sub and the 6x9's or is it going to sound poor without an amp hooked up to the front speakers? Should i save further and get a seperate amp to use on just the speakers or what?

Or could i hook the amp which comes with the package up to the sub and 6x9's and then just buy a smaller amp for the fronts? If so, any recommendations are welcome.. im a student so nothing too pricey please
smile.gif

Any advice is helpfull.. im not after like some super sound system, just a nice bit of volume and bass for the summer. You know, just enough some people can hear me coming from a distance and i can really feel my music haha
biggrin.gif

Ive heard problems of the sub blowin the 6x9's or summin but like i say im pretty inexperienced with my knowledge of ICE.. mate has a sub in the boot and 6x9's on the shelf and his are running fine butt yeah.. if i should just scrap the idea then let me know, all suggestions welcome!

Mainly play dance/hip-hop/DnB/Basslines etc.

Thanks in Advance.