ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie!

Clio 197
Hello everyone,
I am new to this.. I'm 22 from Peterborough... Started with a Saxo, then got a 206.. and today, I have just purchased my 197 in black. I love it!
I would love to get involved with the meets but never done anything like it before so not really sure what happens!

Speak soon,
Tom

Attachments

• IMG_3338.JPG
    IMG_3338.JPG
    118.3 KB · Views: 14
  Clio Mk2,Mazda3sport
Hi nice to meet you everyone on here is friendly i started off the same, however my car isn't as nice and started going to a few meets everyone on here is friendly enough to chat to at meets and local ones ive been to in Norwich ect somtimes do something like go and get a drink after meeting somewhere or food but theyll say about it befor on the forum watch your local area forum for upcomming meets

Ps, Theres no need to fade your numberplate on here unless your a secret undercover mafia agent nobody bothers and theres no need to tbh especially since you havnt done it on your profile picture:p

Clio 197
Haha I know there's no need, I did it before I brought the car to show people what I was buying but just uploaded the wrong picture lol. I look forward to meeting everyone!

Clio Mk2,Mazda3sport
i should be going along to the july meet so be nice to meet you and im deffiently going to the Clio sport saturday 15 id recomend traveling up to it, i went to last years one and was good theres a page about it which you should check out
Fair enough good choice anyway just need to whack a 2L in my little snail haha

renault clio 197
Hi mate I just got a blue 197 a couple weeks ago and I'm also in Peterborough if you ever fancy going to some meets let me know and we could go together I've not been to any yet either but will be a great opportunity having someone local to travel withff8e180a7a454f325b2baa56a9222b6f.jpg

Clio 197
Hi buddy seen your thread but haven't seen your car around yet... Where you based? I'm Orton. I've got my eye on the Norwich meet July 4th but haven't seen much else apart from that.. I'm definitely interested buddy. Drop us a message and should be able to sort something even if it's just a little drive around Peterborough would still be nice to get to know some people from here!

SG 200
I'm not too far away - east of Cambridge and am too looking to get involved in meets!

Hit me up if you want to go for a drive some time :)

Amos91

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
Hi buddy seen your thread but haven't seen your car around yet... Where you based? I'm Orton. I've got my eye on the Norwich meet July 4th but haven't seen much else apart from that.. I'm definitely interested buddy. Drop us a message and should be able to sort something even if it's just a little drive around Peterborough would still be nice to get to know some people from here!

I'm not too far away - east of Cambridge and am too looking to get involved in meets!

Hit me up if you want to go for a drive some time :smile:

http://www.cliosport.net/threads/original-bedford-meet-gang.775264/