ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

newcastle meets?

RB 200
anything happening soon, even if its a trip to the quayside for a bit crack on a few drinks or whatever ? could just fancy a run!

*edit - i know i've missed last weekends - been away haha

Sunflower 172 :)
yeah could be up for this as last 1 at the baltic was pants nd no1 even spoke to me :( loked at my car and said nothing. could be up for a run out, hartside pass maybe?? american diner??

id be up for it as i havnt been to any decent meets in a while, wont be able to have a good run out though as the cars playing up. should have the missfire sorted by this weekend, hopefully

RB 200
if we could get the ball rolling and sort something, do we have a rep now?? would be good to organise something ... another trip to tan hill maybe??

Clio 182
yeah could be up for this as last 1 at the baltic was pants nd no1 even spoke to me :( loked at my car and said nothing. could be up for a run out, hartside pass maybe?? american diner??

Did you get out the car? lol

I got out mine and everyone made the effort met some cool people.

I'd be definatly up for a NE meet soon...

RB 200
aye the american diner would be a canny place, in-between Newcastle and Middlesborough .. first weekend of next month any use for anyone? or the bank holiday??

Clio Sport 172 Ph2
im from newcastle, well up for a mini meet, not been to one in years. Used to go to shields on sundays in a rover 200, how cool please lol.