ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Next EA meet - 15th November @ 2pm Magpie Pub

SQ5
Do you know of any good ones? Bury has a brilliant car park for it, but only later on at night when not so busy.

Slow red one
Castle mall and chapplefield in Norwich are good when empty.... My avatar pic was taken in chaps which is also in my new alloys media thread if you wanna see what it's like.

Slow red one
Yeah but only £1 per hour and probs won't be longer than an hour taking pics. Can talk about it at the pub and see if anyone wants to.

Clio 182
Right prob won't be on here between now and Sunday (booze is more important ... mmm I can hear them snakebites calling already!) so I will see you all there.

** Ali if you want to drive up from Halstead with me give me a text n I'll meet ya. If you're already over the border tho I'll see you there :)

Ph1 172.
I am a definite maybe. I'll see how i am feeling on the day before i decide. Saturday is going to be a late night, so might be feeling a bit worse for wear.

RB 200 Cup!
i wont clean the car then lol

oh and hangoevrs are not a f**king excuse for not coming - darren this means you!

Ph1 172.
i wont clean the car then lol

oh and hangoevrs are not a f**king excuse for not coming - darren this means you!

It is an excuse. I intend to spend the night camping in my back garden with my girlfriend whilst drinking plenty of cider. She really wanted to go to a festival this summer, but couldn't. So we are having our own (late) mini one in the garden. I don't expect much sleep. :D

Clio 182
Well im here guys ... a bit early but so much 4 the loadz of parking ... there is none! Its well busy!

SQ5
You did get there early :rasp:

I can't believe it wasn't busy when we got there!

Anyway, good meet :) Even if we didn't do a lot was still good and me had 9 so all good! Pics now uploading!

SQ5
I've tried so hard to find an advert/poster type thing on google but nothings coming up :( Have to wait for the advert and take a photo!

Clio 182
Well im here guys ... a bit early but so much 4 the loadz of parking ... there is none! Its well busy!

You did get there early :rasp:

I can't believe it wasn't busy when we got there!

Anyway, good meet :) Even if we didn't do a lot was still good and me had 9 so all good! Pics now uploading!

Well at this point I hadn't realised there was a carpark out the back had I!!! :eek: ... thick I know ... but I am from Essex! :approve:

Clio 182
UP YOUR VIVA!!!!!!

Hey ... was just on Facebook at lunchtime, just browsing and ... UP YOUR VIVA popped up on my suggested friends! I propa lol'd! I am now a fan! Have a look, hehe :lolup:

Last edited: