ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Next meet ?

LY182/NHB CTR
Anyone live near Pembrey? and doesn’t have anything planned for 2nd & 3rd June? I am raising some money for Help for Heroes Charity and i am looking for a nice mixed selection of cars, it will be an amazing 2 day event with loads of race, rally and F1 cars on show with some track action to watch (May well be track session available but I need to confirm this)

If you are interested could you please drop me a pm and i will explain more... I'll also post up all the details and the webpage for those who might want to come for the day with prices etc once its been set up..

Please note we are looking for track cars/rally cars or modified road cars (not chav fest although I am confident there are non on here) cars can be any make and model as this is a motorsport weekend for all cars but the theme is performance.

Cheers
Lynda

clio 172 phase 2
Anyone live near Pembrey? and doesn’t have anything planned for 2nd & 3rd June? I am raising some money for Help for Heroes Charity and i am looking for a nice mixed selection of cars, it will be an amazing 2 day event with loads of race, rally and F1 cars on show with some track action to watch (May well be track session available but I need to confirm this)

If you are interested could you please drop me a pm and i will explain more... I'll also post up all the details and the webpage for those who might want to come for the day with prices etc once its been set up..

Please note we are looking for track cars/rally cars or modified road cars (not chav fest although I am confident there are non on here) cars can be any make and model as this is a motorsport weekend for all cars but the theme is performance.

Cheers
Lynda

Hi there id be intrested in this i live like 20 mins drive from
pembrey circuit .

LY182/NHB CTR
Hi there id be intrested in this i live like 20 mins drive from
pembrey circuit .

Thanks rollerdan I'll drop you a pm later if that's ok on mobile now.

I should know more come Tuesday which I will either post up or relay to Scott to arrange to post something up.

LY182/NHB CTR
barney said:
hi , is it a show or rally , can we go on track , ive not heard of it before sorry.

Its a Race and Rally show with track sessions for Race Licence holders only at this stage.. The reason for this is so the track action will be more fun to watch as they will be able to overtake at any point on the track.

However I have spoken to the organisor who has said if he doesnt get the track sessions filled he would contact me to arrange a session for limited number of cars (a price hasnt been mentioned and this would be a little last min.com)

So if you have a race licence and want to go on the track please contact me and I will forward your details on along with Mike at R Motion for the V-tec Challenge.. sorry if i havent got back to people just been so busy organising this and other events i will reply asap