ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Next 'real south west' meet- the moors

182 Cup
I think I'll be alright I've had a look at google maps and if I'm coming from Plymouth as you say is it literally the last left before you get to the roundabout and then the first left again?

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
I think I'll be alright I've had a look at google maps and if I'm coming from Plymouth as you say is it literally the last left before you get to the roundabout and then the first left again?

second to last left then immediately right.

182 Cup
Cool that's where I thought, I'll ave to spend Saturday cleaning the inferno then bob! Just fitting my rs gear knob in maccys car park, me mates just drilled out the collar and it's going on now, my thread on it was ok and didn't have to rethread. Anywho see you guys Sunday.

Chris.B

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GT TDi
Is this for definate? I could be interested. I live in Newton Abbot / Kingsteignton! Would be nice to go to my first meet!

172 Sport
Aaron, BBQ 100% FTW.

Quick car cleaning session in the morning and a trip to Tesco for some sausage?

172 Sport
your 2 days early! lol

*you're.

You had best be there Fatty, I want a massive turn out (no pun intended) for this meet. The weather will be lush, Aaron and I will be BBQ'ing and I will bring a football so we can have a kick about and make a decent afternoon of it.

No excuses for this one!

172 Sport
Haha!

What time we meeting up tomorrow? 11ish at yours, car clean then BBQ food buying mission to Sainsburys?

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
*you're.

You had best be there Fatty, I want a massive turn out (no pun intended) for this meet. The weather will be lush, Aaron and I will be BBQ'ing and I will bring a football so we can have a kick about and make a decent afternoon of it.

No excuses for this one!

lol. I actually might bail on this one due to the F1! Didnt realise it was this weekend until today! Can't book a car meet on a racing weekend!!! book it on a football weekend, dont like football! lol.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Race starts at 1. Come after?

that means I would be down there at about 4, which means I would have to head back almost as soon as I got there. Also as nice as the gesture is, im not really fussed about driving down for a BBQ and kicking a ball around or throwing a frizby, I can do that up here with my non-petrol headed friends (if you see what I mean) :p Next meet will have to be more of a driving meet, i.e we find some good roads, test our cars out with my ODB2 tool and Torque, take some stunning 3D shots in the best locations etc. More car centric than just a social meet if you see what I mean.

Im suprised more of you guys aren't wanting to watch te F1, I know you can record it, but its just not the same as watching it live! I normally find when I record it, I just fast forward it and not enjoy it as much (obviously)!

Weather is set to be good tomorrow though so you guys should have a good time! :) I hear its coming in bad again early next week so make the most of it!

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Drive Cadover? I reckon a BBQ would be great after a drive ;)

But the aim of this is to be a social meet - to get to know people.

You guys know that it'll be PACKED up there tomorrow? Even when I took that picture at 8pm on a Friday, there were 3 other cars in the bay I parked in alone, let alone just after midday on a sunny Sunday.

LY 172
sorry bud, i got your message on facebook. (just) like 2 hours after you sent it, as i had no signal up on the moors. =[

172 Sport
Was a good if small meet. Start small and build em up, good to see and meet you all today. I will get my one or two pics up later.

172 Sport
i recon we could organise a piss-up/bbq/camping meet :p

Yes.

I am TOTALLY up for this, a couple of nights over the summer. Pitch up a tent, get a BBQ/fire on the go and a couple of beers.

Go lasso us a couple of Moorland ponies.