ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Next south west meet ?

Ideas please.

I will use this thread for ideas, and then get a poll set up we will go with the majority.

At the moment i am thinking or sorting out a breakfast run, i must stress this is not a race. More of a drive through some of the area's great roads, with a group of enthusiast.

Ending with a trip to a greasy spoon cafe as we have on previous occasions.

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
i'm up for this (as always) no go karting for me though.......bloody bad back!..can't make the coombe action day due to a wedding... know where i'd rather be!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Weston beach, be awesome for some pics.

Alternatively, you can all come to the garage and finish my f**king car!!!!

BMW E46 330i Touring
I've not got much in the way of free time between now and October but will attend anything if I can.

Anything driving based means I will get left behind...

LY R26
The meet we had at weston was good when we went down on the beach, weather has to be right for that tho.

evening drive n kebab stop?
Tunnel run somewhere? (are there any decent tunnels around the SW)

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
karting would be wel pricey, action day round combe is always funny to watch.

Just in the process of sorting something out, Andy and I are going out on a reky (sp) this week sometime and will report back asap.

None :(
I think Weston was a good shout! Even tho it was max power chav land last time i went there. (good fish n chips tho)!

Go-Karting would also be fun, i've only ever done it once.

SchwepTek™
We have the performance action day at Castle combe, Trax and a de-dent meet being sorted at the moment so that will be all for now.

None :(
ooOO de-denting, wicked!

Thats the reason im not going to castle combe now, as i have a new massive dent in side door! :( Gutted!

euro'd clio!!!!
im up for anything cause i havnt met any of you guys yet so count me in as long it doesnt just turn into going to a local supermarket and doing wheelspins and dohnuts and seeing whos got the loudest exhaust cause thats just gay plus we do not drive saxos!

Bux

Golf GTD
im up for anything cause i havnt met any of you guys yet so count me in as long it doesnt just turn into going to a local supermarket and doing wheelspins and dohnuts and seeing whos got the loudest exhaust cause thats just gay plus we do not drive saxos!

Ive been to a few meets and this has never happened when i've been