ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NI meet date TBC

Fiesta ST2
Guys,

I have been talking with a few people on Clio197/Clio200 and we think its time to have a meet. The destination is undecided yet but I was looking to see if its possible to get on Kirkistown with only Clios/Meganes and then for a little drive + food after.

Either that or if its too pricey/not possible just a drive somewhere different than the North Cost or Newcastle + food.

I was thinking sometime around October? Maybe the middle of next month? The weather wont be as nice as we'd wanted but it will make for an interesting picture taking session.

What's everyone's thoughts? Anyone any places they'd like to go? Would anyone like to see something different like a Dyno session with just Clios/Meganes? Would you like to go for a Karting session etc? I can price it all up and come back to you all..

Cheers,
Adam.

"Navy" N17 TWO
I'd be up for some of this - if you have any ideas for a run on the 23rd October fire them up and we'll sort something :) already gathering thoughts for something in another thread.

We had a Renault/Honda RR day a while back, and it went well so another one will go down well :)

Trev