ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nikon D50 Accessories...

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
Morning!

I'm after a spare battery, remote control & bag

On ebay the batterys seem highly dodgey :S

2000mHA? is that good strength?

Little advice on best place to buy said objects please :)

A red missile
Warehouse Express is the best place i've found for camera bits. I bought a couple of Canon equivalent batteries last year - Hahnel was the brand, half the price of Canon ones but they were absolute shite, would never have anything other than the branded ones now.

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
EN-EL3.jpg

EN-EL3e Lithium-ion Battery
The Nikon EN-EL3e is a high powered rechargeable Lithium-ion battery for the Nikon D70 Digital SLR and replaces the EN-EL3a.​

Nikon EN-EL3e Lith-ion Battery
£49.99

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm

you wouldn't be able to suggest a good carry bag as well?

i'd like to fit my laptop in it really as well but its not a major requirment!

See My Clio? Tell Me
that mymemory site also has a shop on ebay might get some things cheaper on there

as for bags ive just bought on for my e-400 spent a long time looking as i dint like the way the camera was designed to sit in them ive choosen a tamrac system 6 bag bought off ebay

See My Clio? Tell Me
think bought tamrac and lowepro have something along the lines your looking for have a google on them