ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Non LED side light reccomendation?

Ive gone back to Osram Nighbreakers for the winter, Very happy with them, Do miss the blue tint to them though...

I had led sidelights in which matched the blue tint bulbs perfect, But now with osrams they looks an obvious blue and look chav.. Ive changed the sidelights back to standard but forgot how bad the orange candle glow is...

This is'nt a really important thing but im just enquiring, Those free blue sidelights they give out with bulb sales on ebay really are just plain blue.

Are there any white bulbs like phillips that match?

i.e. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Philips-sidel...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item2c51f7a517

Or will they still look plain blue compared to the osrams white-ish orange look?

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
will the night breakers last the winter? do they not have like a 3 month lifespan.

will the night breakers last the winter? do they not have like a 3 month lifespan.

Not sure, Havent really heard of it before, They lasted last winter so thats 3 months already and still going strong.

Cheers for the links but they look like they will be HID blue look, I need just a pure white with an orange tinge bulb, Almost matching the standard bulb look, But just not a dull orange look the standard sidelights give.

Golf MK6 GT TDI
no sidelights, ive got some leds in mine but thinking of just taking them out all together.

Might pull the sidelights out, Illegal im gussing though?

Really just want some matching sidelights that arent LED blue/white and arent candle orange.