ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Noob From Northern Ireland

Hi all, as per the title I'm a Noob from Northern Ireland. I'm probably a bit older than most and I've just bought myself my first ever Renault and first ever Clio. its only a humble little '04 1.2 16v Dynamique with a few optional extra's added, but it'll do me.

Anyhoo, hope to get plenty of hints, help and parts (hopefully cheap) from you guys to make my little beast look and sound better.

A few pics of my weapon! :D

Attachments

• IMG_5322.JPG
    IMG_5322.JPG
    406.5 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_5323.JPG
    IMG_5323.JPG
    255 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_5325.JPG
    IMG_5325.JPG
    266.8 KB · Views: 34
  Clio cup
IMG_3359.PNG
@Blackie how you doing chum,real tidy wee clio you have got yourself ,hope it's less haste than the fiesta was lol.Just got myself a wee 182 recently and has already cost me 2 fortunes lol .thats what I get for trusting a fellow rms member.never buy without seeing it first ,that's what I have learnt if nothing else.Does not handle anywhere near what my 205,s did but goes well now . .

@Zafturbo fo you go by the same name on RMS? Yea the Fiesta was a dose and was bought from a former RMS and NiVaux member! He was allegedly doing me a good turn but you saw the thread and what a good turn that was!

So far the Clio has cost me a set of wipers and I think I have discovered the reason for my lukewarm heat, just have to hope for a break in the weather to get the heater motors off to fix the spindle.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
I suppose it depends on your definition of old! I'm 40 later this year and I'm feeling old lol
There's plenty of people on here that are your age mate. They don't come on often though as the nursing homes they're in restrict internet access! 😂