ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

north east big meet - sunday 30th Jan

Do you want food?

• Total voters
  172 ph1
Great meet today! Couldn't stay to long had to go up jap north east at Nissan.. LOL at the ford ka in the sundial car park!!

i know what a loon haha....nice 2 see another ph1 so i wasnt left out lol! lush car aswel it was, there was some belters there today and a great turn out just shame we were rough lol

CLIO 197 Ultra red
i was impressed by the hero in the ka tbh

the sound of a strangled 1.3 ford is always music to my ears.

good turn out today. was my first CS meeting in 5 or 6 years! shame i was the only 197 there!

some photos i took...

P1000449.jpg

P1000448.jpg

P1000446.jpg

P1000444.gif

P1000437.jpg

P1000435.jpg

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
a very good turn out. saw allot of new faces like, i remembered few of your faces bout couldnt put a name to it give it time i'll remeber them.

shame about Hutchie and getting his £50 parking ticket ooops, was saying to some of you wonder if that camera overlooking the car park saw that KA wheel spinning away, bad lad.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Sorting has commenced, 210 photos so they will be uploaded over today and tomorrow lol. I'll put a couple discs of them together if people want?

I'd like the pics you took and put onto disk please, that will be spot on

172 cup
I've started uploading them but most of them have come out a bit s**t! It will take me ages to edit them but they are going up anyways... In media section :)

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
shame about Hutchie and getting his £50 parking ticket ooops, was saying to some of you wonder if that camera overlooking the car park saw that KA wheel spinning away, bad lad.

Poor lad! Lucky he didnt get 2 tickets eh lol

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
Looks a good turnout, shame my wife was working today, otherwise I could have called through.

Was the clio to the left of the pic not allowed to play with you lot?

P1000448.gif

172 cup
There was a RB 197 with a childseat in it parked beside us when we came out the sundial- hope he was off here to :)

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I thought today was a great turnout, reminds me of my first CS meet back in 2006 at the arnison centre :) even then there wasnt as many cars

Sorry I didnt get to chat and meet everyone, I tried my best anyway. Good to see some old faces again, would've liked to have spoken to more of the boro lads in the cups and silver 172 lol.

I thought today was a great turnout, reminds me of my first CS meet back in 2006 at the arnison centre :) even then there wasnt as many cars

Sorry I didnt get to chat and meet everyone, I tried my best anyway. Good to see some old faces again, would've liked to have spoken to more of the boro lads in the cups and silver 172 lol.

was trying to find you chris but couldnt, need a very large scratch down the side of my car looking at and see if you can detail the car to hide it?

RB 200
cant be bothered to look ^^ so if anyone wants to email me any pics of my car (obv 197 rep) please PM me for my email :D

thanks