ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

north east big meet - sunday 30th Jan

Do you want food?

• Total voters
  172 ph1
how many people are defo up for this? sorry ive been off the site for a while so i dont know...

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
whats the point in confusing it mate? meeting a mile up the road for 15 mins then driving a mile down to the sundial? not just easier 2 meet at the sundial?

the plan is getting at the Grotto get allot of cars there and a lad said sorry can't remeber who, i need to speak to you before hand lol. any way meet at grotto and drive to Sundial and a lad will be sat on the side of road and wait and will take pics of the cars going by.

this was mentioned few pages back

172 ph1
aha i see sound mate sorry ive not read through....been elsewhere with a split with the other half etc etc but hopefully be clio mad again soon ;)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
aha i see sound mate sorry ive not read through....been elsewhere with a split with the other half etc etc but hopefully be clio mad again soon ;)

is this you with the text the other day? you text me on the last meet i think and i didnt put your name on my mobile and while i was looking through i was thinking who is this lol

Sorry to hear about the split

Aye nee bother, i had to think on that one lol why we going to Grotto so i looked abit back on the thread, i been busy too with my new work

172 ph1
that will be me m8 blue ph1 ive got! i cant wait for sunday its been a while since it was planned lol...

has been shite mate but thats how relationships normally go isnt it lol!

I can't wait either. I'll be cleaning the car sunday morning. As it's pretty dirty after doing about 700 miles this week lol.

George.. Is your hand fixed? lol

I need to charge up my camera too, it's dead haha.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
mines still pretty clean, i'll just give it a hose over i think before hand, if i'm not too bored over the weekend do another foam and hand wash

i cant wait for this too

172 cup
My cars f**king scruffy and I can't get the ground in brake dust off my bumper/boot so it's going to ND detailing On Friday to get some emergency products. Unless chris205 isn't busy and fancies some moolah for an afternoons work :)

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
My cars f**king scruffy and I can't get the ground in brake dust off my bumper/boot so it's going to ND detailing On Friday to get some emergency products. Unless chris205 isn't busy and fancies some moolah for an afternoons work :)
Fetch it over mate I will sort it no bother ;)

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Oh and expect to see a fully functioning trophy at the meet....whether its mine who knows ;)

If everyone wants their cars detailing then I will have a chat at the meet and discuss the options etc :) apologies about mine in advance though, its been sat in the garage for 3 months and has peoples paw prints all over it.

gonna try make it for sunday but the cars in pieces on my driveway, :( will try put what i can back together to get it rollingggggg :) if not il be along in my mates car

racing blue 182
ill be missing this meet lads

cast was ment to be off on 25th but now needs another 3 weeks lol

iam as sick as a puff with piles

172 cup
Want me to pick you up from silverlink/a local metro station? Don't mind picking you up from somewhere so you don't miss out mate- plus I'll get my bullets :)

172 cup
Dicka aka 7unner172 is now heading in with me hungover via brockley whins metro station, I'm picking the cripple up...

Does that mean I get a blue badge and can park in the special bays?

172 cup
Sweet :)

Chris is having a quick once over my car to on Friday so it shouldn't look as s**t as it has for the last 2 months once it's clean with a well hung exhaust a new splitter and some nice new (ish) wheels.

I'm looking forward to the group shot, hopefully it will live up to the mammoth list of interested parties.

racing blue 182
Dicka aka 7unner172 is now heading in with me hungover via brockley whins metro station, I'm picking the cripple up...

Does that mean I get a blue badge and can park in the special bays?

hahaha@picking hungover cripples up from metro stations

should be good if a few turn up:D

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Regional Leaders need to pull their finges out and send a mass PM to as many on the list as possible to remind them of the meet, should be good I'm looking forward to it, sounds like there could be 4 trophy's there :D

need a good look around your trophy chris, looked the business at trax! you may have to get the machine polisher out on mine someday to get rid or hide some of its winter abused paintwork, all for a few beer tokens

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
need a good look around your trophy chris, looked the business at trax! you may have to get the machine polisher out on mine someday to get rid or hide some of its winter abused paintwork, all for a few beer tokens

Would be happy to mate anytime, the trophy is a bit of a state atm being sat in the garage for a while but I'm going to try and get it paint corrected after I've done dans car on friday. It could be saturday/sunday mornings task :)