ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

north east big meet - sunday 30th Jan

Do you want food?

• Total voters
  E85 3.0i
Tommy_C are you from Lanchester pal?

Weather for Sunday does not look to bad, Max temp of 5!

I am mate, well 5 minutes up the road in Cornsay (Tow Law way on)

Haha Tommy get yourself to boldon first if you like, I live right near cineworld/macdonalds :)

I don't really know Boldon that well mate but I can find it. I'll PM you my number as I've lost yours about 3 phones ago I think lol

Please dont come, you'll only make me want a liquid yellow 182.....again :(

Well, you'll make me want a trophy so it's a fair deal... :p

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'll be handing of CS leaflet thingys, if you want some more let me know on the day

RB 200
Anyone need help getting there i'll meet them somewhere if they want .. drop me a pm or reply in the post ..
don't want people getting lost off!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'm getting some fuel in the morning before hand over at Shell Carville

mine is spankingly clean was clean any way and had a few dirty water drops over the night so i cleaned my baby again, got a couple of new touches on my baby

Clio 172 Cup
Thought about cleaning it and that was about as far as it went.

I did hoover it though, so you's can look through my windows and go oooohhhhhh lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
looking forward to take up to date pics on mine, aye be a really good meet

Just be carefull no silly business, everyone be sensible or i wont be happy

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
not long now, if any of you want to contact me i prob wont be on the forum if i got time i'll be on probs not lol so see you lot tomorrow

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
I should be there just before 12.45 to meet at Marsden, i'll be in the Silver Saxo with red wheels so dont look at me like some random chav lol

alien green rs133
i was gonna clean my car, but, my pressure washer is frozen so i hoovered gravel outta footwells that will do.

172 cup
I'll be there early at the grotto if anyone wants some posing shots of their car. Got my DSLR charged, an empty 4Gb card and myself ready to go.

My car is about 20% clean, Chris managed to salvage the paintwork on the boot and back bumper and has brought it up lovely :). Only had to use 2 claybars just on the boot it was that bad lol, it's going back to his garage of wonders on Friday.

My car will be far from mint as I spent Friday gone in hospital with my mam and dad who had been in a car crash, rather than treating the Clio to all the bits I've bought for it.

See you all there, I'll be the wierdo with a camera :)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
sorry to hear about your parents, looking forward to take pics on mine lol ;)

172 cup
sorry to hear about your parents, looking forward to take pics on mine lol ;)

Their ok now mate both home, they got rear ended and shoved into a 4x4- only in a micra to :s

Driver of the car who crashed into them had baldy as fook tires and was going far too fast silly bint, but she has already accepted full liability so at least she's doing the right thing.

Ill get you plenty bud :)

Clio 172 Cup
See you crazy kids down there, actually managed to control my night out and still "kinda" sober!

Geddes bring plenty money for the pool table £1 a game isn't going to be easy on your wallet! lol

172 cup
It's looking ok in boldon ATM, was drizzle earlier. Hopefully the coast will have cleared up a bit by then- or I'll be getting some very grey photos :(

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
Yeah i woke up early just to wash the car but looked outside and thought forget that!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Their ok now mate both home, they got rear ended and shoved into a 4x4- only in a micra to :s

Driver of the car who crashed into them had baldy as fook tires and was going far too fast silly bint, but she has already accepted full liability so at least she's doing the right thing.

Ill get you plenty bud :)
good that their ok, typical the wifee just drives the car and dosnt think about doing checks on the vehicle now and again

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
when i saw abit of snow last night through my window ohhhh nooooo my car is going to get dirty. hope there's no dirst marks on the side on the way up

172 cup
Cracking day, pics on the way. I'll throw a thread up in media and link it here- group shots first then individual ones.

LY 220 Trophy+IB PH1
Had a quite a turnout today :D if anybody noticed a VERY dirty 1.4 driving around that would be me lol didn't have alot of time so done a loop around to see what people had brought :D

172 cup
I saw a nicely modded 1.4 maroon coloured clio, well dropped on some nice wheels with a bit colour coding- got a few pics of It:) was that yours?

172 cup
Sorting has commenced, 210 photos so they will be uploaded over today and tomorrow lol. I'll put a couple discs of them together if people want?

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
Pretty good turnout, was impressed, the good old saxslo got some funny looks lol Any that Liquid Yellow and the Sunflower Yellow, omg, i want one of each!!!!