ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

North Wales drive next week

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
Anyone fancy a drive out to North Wales next week, possibly Tuesday 8th October? I went for a drive out yesterday to the EVO Triangle via Bwlchgwynn, then across to Ruthin and went through clocaenog village again before stopping at Llyn Brenig for a bite to eat. We could go further into Wales to Llanberis and Snowdonia maybe.

The other route I would like to go is up to Cumbria and drive some of the roads in the lake District but it might be a bit too far for some people. I know plenty of roads up there as I get up to the Northern Pennines fairly regularly and sometimes add a bit of the Lakes drive on the way.

Anyone up for either then let me know.

Suggest meeting at J14 M56 Chester Services around 9 to 9.30 then it gives everyone time to get fuel and breakfast if they want anything to eat.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
If I can get the morning off work I'd be up for coming mark.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I am sorry to say it mark but I am not 100% sure I will make it yet ;(

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
Looking like a non starter then :-(
I'm too busy at weekends which is why I suggested during the week.

182 cup
Im down by boat museum. Been working all over Europe most of the year so not been around much. In Munich at the moment but will be home on friday for the weekend

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I will try and sort something out very soon lads just got a lot on at the mo sorry ;(

RS Clio 172 Cup
Sounds good I'll be there on track and also at Anglesey the weekend before if anyone fancies a trip?