ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

North Weald: Test & Tune, Sunday 17th June (Fathers day)

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I'm following this one on from the last one.

A good day out wether you want to see if you can get a quick time up the strip or just view some nice quick and some strange things going up the strip. The weather last time was rather nice so being in June we hope that it will be even better.

Cars range from pro stock drag cars to sleepers and classic muscle cars and bikes range from drag and tuned to mopeds!

The only thing you need to race is £10 for admission £25 signing on fee,
a crash helmet (can be supplied for car owners) leathers or suitable
motorcycle Jacket with armour and boots for bike owners.

You’ll be entitled to unlimited runs or as many as your nerves will allow.

After each run you will receive your personal timing ticket,
which will show your 1/4 mile time and terminal speed.

Test & Tune events are open to any car or bike.

Signing - on starts at 8:30, with a capacity of 200 Racers.
Racing starts at approx 10am until 5pm

Spectator Addmission £10. Children Under 14 Free.

I won't be running mine, but I'll be there to watch. Who else is up for it?

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
sounds like a plan, meet at the talbot at 10 am again ok, we could enter the show and shine this time mark:approve:

yeah same here, not going FCS so will come to this.
I expect to see a VX Sam

I hope so too mate. I've as good as bought one off the forum without seeing it :eek: It's North of the boarder though and no date set at present for collection! Went into the bodyshop for a few stone chips to be touched up and it's coming out with a full respray as they advised it would never be an exact match on a 10 year old plastic box lol.

Getting seriously itchy feet. Cannot wait!

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Ive just booked this sunday off work, lets hope the weather gets better:) and we can have a good day out:race:

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Sorry guys, just seen this. I headed down at 10:30am. Weather was nice and there was a nice variety of vehicles there, although not as busy as the previous one. Probably due to being fathers day.