ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Northumberland drive

Right, as nothing seems to be happening... Who's coming and when? Plan will be to head for warkwarth castle, then up towards bambourough castle. We'll find somewhere to eat and drink up that way.

1. Stu

RB 200
Was thinking not this but next Sunday? If footballs not on too early, usual 10am start? Have blast about then find food for 11:30 -12:00 ish, head down for icecream. Sorted?
1. Stu
2. James

Last edited:

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
haha nah I did my research on the megs, saw some of the bills and s**t myself lol, lovely looking cars though, couldn't stop staring at yours on the way back from redcar, looks lush

Titanium 182
haha nah I did my research on the megs, saw some of the bills and s**t myself lol, lovely looking cars though, couldn't stop staring at yours on the way back from redcar, looks lush

Wait till your catching him in the corners Chris lol He will see why he should have got one lol

Sunday or Monday?

Meeting point will be Tyne tunnel trading estate, for those coming from south of us..

Tyne Tunnel Trading Estate
North Shields, Tyne & Wear
NE29 7SY

So who's defiantly coming?