ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Northumberland drive

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
There's a fast lane car show at the rugby ground in Corbridge. Thinks its 12th May? Was up there last week and saw signs on the way into the village from the A68.

Megane R26.R No 26
1. Eddy
2. John
3. James
4. Nick
5. Stu
6. Anthony
7. Nik
8. Craig

Just have to put up with the idiot in the white Meg though....

10 is fine with me too. Where we heading then?

Any painters among us? I need my carbon bonned rubbed back and relacquered as it has really bad lacquer peel!

Inferno 182FF
From the Barnes. Yeah mate can do, seen it on fb, layby after main security. Is that the one on the west entrance (the ones where ambulances normally enter)?

clio 182 sport
sorry lads cant make it my brakes are really s**t at the moment. ive just ordered full front and rear brakes of ebay tonight should have been sorted last week but didnt happen. ill make the next one defo enjoy youreselves and get plenty of pics.

From the Barnes. Yeah mate can do, seen it on fb, layby after main security. Is that the one on the west entrance (the ones where ambulances normally enter)?

The Barnes isn't that far from me! No mate it's over the road from the new college, where people wait to pick others up

Hoping to attend this!

We will have to get the meganes together for some photos mate.

Quite looking forward to it now.

Inferno 182FF
Dont know where you mean mate. Can I meet u at the Grindon mill or some where else then follow you over?

Clio Sport 172
May pop over for this. Only had the 172 a month so never been to a meet or anything. Tyne tunnel trading estate right? Anyone live near chester le street

I thats fine mate. Where in chester are you? Am meeting a couple of people at nissan too then we are heading over from there

Clio Sport 172
I live behind chester le street hospital but from newfield originally so know youre end fairly well

Glad u got it scored ed!

Hudsbot if we go out it tends to be later on, maybe 3/4.. But there's nothing stopping you going when your sick of us lot ha

Clio Sport 172
Haha no bother mate I will just do that then as ive got plans later in afternoon. Eddy ill meet you at 9.10 at batlrys like we said if thats ok