ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Northumberland drive

would be nice to see some pics of the meetup if you have any when u guys are home and sorted and stuff, would love to attend the next one if I can (depending on work and stuff) total newb to cars and clios so just wanna get a feel for the scene.

will defo aim at making the next meet, would have came tomorrow if I could, but not totally used to the car yet so want a bit more practice before I go too far.

And im sure it should be a laugh and stuff, whats the average age of the lads that usually meet-up?

Aye I'd say around the twenties like.. If you've just got the car I'd wait and get used to the car first. It maybe a bit fast paced tomorrow ;) maybe a carpark meet up or somthing next get to know some of us.

its a good job it's going to be warm tomorrow.. U can leave that hat at home Craig ha

Clio Sport 172
Hope one if you lads picks this up. Im lagging behind so ive turned round. Ilk be out when I get used to tge motor. Cheers

Arr s**t didn't realise this was today, I'd of been well up for a 'spirited' drive... Sod it I'l have a drive over Hartside later when it's quietened down abit

Sorry i had to shoot lads. was a good drive out, shame about the traffic everywhere tho. Good to meet a you all. got 1 pic on my way home haha

20130506_140214_zpsee35d468.jpg