ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Norwich Mini Meet - Bank Holiday weekend

RB 200 Cup!
Right this is not to replace our east anglia meet just a quick show for the norwich and surrounding area lot

Was thinking of getting few people together for a few drinks and bowling at Ten Pin in Bowthorpe

please let me know what day is best for you

I'll start off so:

1. Tim

db

db detailing™
We could tie it in with the EA meet on sunday 4th, but us Norwich lot head back up the city and go out after?

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
I call myself a Semi-Pro thank you very much.... Forgot to look what I was working but will try and remember to look tomorrow

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
I should be able to make it... Think I have the Evenings off work all over that Weekend :D

db

db detailing™
Cant do this now guys! My long lost nan and grandad are visiting our neck of the woods!
Cant believe I'm gonna miss another one!

v6
possibly can't do this either! My uncle has decided to have a baby so might be visiting the little oik.

Make me a maybe!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
2 EA meets, wtf.. talk about driving us into 2 groups!

Meh, the Eye airfield meet is still going ahead as far as I know just not many names down yet as its 20 minutes down the road?! OMG!!

db

db detailing™
I think everyone is getting the wrong end of the stick here!
This is a 'Norwich Mini Meet' for those who wanted to go out that evening/night (after the EA meet).
You peeps more south than me (cos I am kinda in the middle and therefore un-biased) have met up for photos etc. Is that not dividing the group??

It’s all getting a bit petty really.

I think it should be the 'Area Rep' that organises the meets and that person alone, thus avoiding all these separate meets going on!
If he/she asks someone else to organise one on their behalf because they're too busy etc. then fine.

And we don’t 'have to do something because it's not all about the cars'. Is this not a car owners/enthusiasts forum???

Get it sorted people cos I'm rapidly losing interest!!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Think we may still be going Helen, Looks like it could just be Me n Laura, Tim n Bea, You and your Fella (If He's Free?)

Text Tim to find out if he's going later in the Week

db

db detailing™
I could still make this if its late enough. Don't hold your breath though.